collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ISO G3 Port-O-Bella  (Read 1689 times)

Offline DarkUnicornMoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
ISO G3 Port-O-Bella
« on: December 22, 2020, 04:08:21 PM »
Hi pony fans, I’m looking for a G3 who appears to be hard to find. Her name is Port-O-Bella and she came in a 2 pack with G3 Lickerty Split.
I’m putting out feelers for her now, separately or as part of the two pack with the hope of finding her and being able to purchase after Christmas...my birthday is a couple of weeks after Christmas.
I’m in the UK, I don’t mind if I have to buy her internationally...hoping for a reasonable price though expecting a bit of expense due to being hard to find.
There has to be a little rain before you get a rainbow 🌈

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: ISO G3 Port-O-Bella
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 05:03:39 PM »
What condition would you like her in? I had one that was sunfading for a bit that I need to clean up-I could get you pictures likely sometime after Christmas. She had some pen marks on her chest that are very faded/faint now but still present, I didn't want to yellow her and winter makes fading a bit hard.
I would probably ask for about $25 USD depending on how well she cleans up, although I'm apprehensive about shipping internationally until at least the USPS holiday clog is over, not sure when exactly you wanted her. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline DarkUnicornMoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ISO G3 Port-O-Bella
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 02:09:25 AM »
Ooh...I don’t mind a pony needing a little tlc, I would be ready to buy a couple of weeks after Christmas but if I have to wait a little longer I wouldn’t mind...dodgy time atm with the mail so I can wait if necessary, my birthday is the 9th of Jan so that’s about the time I’d be ordering her  :)

I don’t mind ponies that need tlc  :biggrin:

Also...let me know shipping fee as well please  :frolic:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 06:26:50 AM by DarkUnicornMoon »
There has to be a little rain before you get a rainbow 🌈

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal