collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check vintage pins, pendants and stampers  (Read 553 times)

Offline babyprincessnicole

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Price check vintage pins, pendants and stampers
« on: December 07, 2020, 03:37:40 PM »
Hello,

I have some original G1 figure stampers, charms and pins that are extras I would like to sell. Unfortunately it’s been a while since I’ve actively bought or sold these so I’m unfamiliar with current values. Could anyone help me out?

For reference, pics of the charms/pins can be found on the MLP wiki:

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Jewelry

I can take pics of my items but I’m not sure where to host them since photobucket went bad..

Here is what I have:

Pin/pendants:
Medley charm, some wear to ears and side of face/eyes, loop still intact and paint on body in good shape
Twilight charm, wear to middle of symbols, top of tail paint, bow paint.  Wear to ears and one eye looks misprinted, body looks a little yellowed. Loop still intact
Twilight charm, wear to middle of symbol, part of purple stripe and bow. Pin intact
French Peachy charm, still mint on card, little misprint of paint on hair

I also have many extra Mommy charms, not the rare one for Sweet Scoops but extras of most of the rest

Stampers:
Sky dancer, stamper shape intact but no bottom (the part that would have the ink pad).  Pink ink staining on right side wing/symbol area, also lighter staining on left side.  Paint is good with a little wear to mane and tail.
Moon dancer, entire bottom of stamper missing. Paint and body in good shape, small marks near symbols.
Firefly, stamper bottom damaged on edges, bottom part missing, body looks to be repainted a darker matte pink similar to movie firefly? Hair and bow paint intact with some small wear

Thanks for any help!
Nicole
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal