collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Calling all Masked Singer enthusiasts!!  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Calling all Masked Singer enthusiasts!!
« on: December 03, 2020, 01:12:24 AM »
I just realized they're making this show in my country and immediately got obsessed over all the international costumes. They're so elaborate and so fun! I know the biggest sell is guessing who is under the mask, but as for me, I'm just in for the costumes and performances  ;)

Do you watch the show? Who's your favourite costume? Any guesses for who they might be? Please feel free to share pictures, I'd love to see as many costumes as I can!

Online Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all Masked Singer enthusiasts!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 05:03:34 AM »
I have watched the 2 Dutch seasons and there will be a New Years Eve show too. I really like the costumes and the riddles. But very difficult to guess because the judges behave confusing. And sometimes it was also "who are you?" when they lift up the mask.
I don't have a favourite outfit but I love the creativity of the characters.

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all Masked Singer enthusiasts!!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 04:29:40 AM »
I keep meaning to check this show out. How is it?

It's been very fun so far! Personally, I'm much into international versions (specially Spain and Mexico, since the latter's got my favourite mask of them all  :P), but I also admire the US's high quality costumes, clue cartoons and special effects (not that the other versions don't have that either but you can easily tell A LOT of money has went into US's season 4). I especially love the performances and the designs of the costumes themselves!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal