collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 139
  • Dot Hidden: 4
  • Dot Users: 8
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Rehairing g3 Rainbow Bubbles?  (Read 877 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
Re: Rehairing g3 Rainbow Bubbles?
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2020, 04:03:41 PM »
G3 hair colors seem very confusing. Good luck Ranka.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline CrystalSnowflake

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2020, 02:25:57 AM »
I think if it was mine I would be happy with colors that are close even if not a perfect match. I think once you rehair her then you won't really notice the not perfect match because all the old hair will be gone. You could also make her a bit unique by changing the color order of the stripes or change the sheen of the hair. I think she would look lovely with hair that has a more shiny metalic sheen to it. I have some for a custom princess tiffany that I have planned that was super shiny white that I was planning on using instead of the tinsle. I think she would look lovely with shiny hair. I think it would make her look luxurious.

No matter if you decide to do as much of a restore as possible or more on the custom side she will look lovely. A new head of hair seems like all she needs the body seems to be really mint. I hope you will post before and after pictures in the customs forum with the details of the hair choice. Good Luck!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 02:27:36 AM by CrystalSnowflake »
~*Ponies for Sale*~
Sales Link - http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,393035.msg1737059.html#msg1737059
G4 - Mint Ponies with Accessories and Backcards, Production Sample, Funko Chase, Blind bag, and Buildings

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2020, 12:30:11 AM »
I would probably buzz off the bits that are too short and re-hair them with lengths from my stash of saved hair since it's a really common colour. Then I'd glue in the new hair, leave to dry and  re-style the whole lot together. I always try to keep as much original hair as possible. It's possible to make hair like that fairly shiny again with hot water and patience.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, Cha Cha, Red Roses... G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:
:green: Happy to do deals for Arena members on any of my stuff for sale on Ebay  :green:

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2020, 10:21:09 PM »
Just popping in to say I'd *love* to see her rehaired with rainbow or pastel rainbow! :lovey:
:kitty:
Esbayne on PonyIsland as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Offline ranka

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2020, 04:41:58 PM »
G3 hair colors seem very confusing. Good luck Ranka.
Thank you!
Just popping in to say I'd *love* to see her rehaired with rainbow or pastel rainbow! :lovey:
I really like the idea of pastel rainbow on her!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal