collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC: Complete set MO Sparkle Ponies.  (Read 625 times)

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
PC: Complete set MO Sparkle Ponies.
« on: November 21, 2020, 07:40:39 PM »
Just wanted to see if the value of MO Sparkle ponies was any different that regular Sparkles. This is a complete set of MO in NM condition. Thanks!

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Complete set MO Sparkle Ponies.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 01:53:39 PM »
Skylar they mail orders are much more expensive than the normal versions now. Mail order star hopper and napper have been selling for around $60 usd from memory those 2 are the most popular.
I haven't followed the other mail orders as much but I would say they are properly around $30 each

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Complete set MO Sparkle Ponies.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 02:02:30 PM »
Yep, I'd say that Napper and Star Hopper are likely the most popular because of their different hair colors. The others' only major difference is their cheek symbols, but those are really neat! Some of them also have differences in body tone, but there's a wide range they can be even within each release!

I've seen people charge a bit more for a complete set than the sum of the ponies individually since it's convenient to buy the whole set at once; it's up to you whether you do that, though. If I got them cheap, I'd sell them for a bit cheaper than the sum because that's a deal I'd love to find! That may just be me, though!
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal