collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Share your favorite ponies!  (Read 1517 times)

Offline The-Extravagant-Pony

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Share your favorite ponies!
« on: November 20, 2020, 02:26:31 PM »
Right now my favorite is Bright Glow, but I have lots of favorites lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
C39A2EF2-ECFB-402D-B67E-D29F71024099 by Heavenlyag Designs, on Flickr

If anyone would like to see more pony photos my Instagram is the.extravagant.pony. I’ll be posting there more often!

Online FernMariposa919

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Share your favorite ponies!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 03:00:23 PM »
Right now, I'm in love with one of my newest ponies to my collection, Gusty! I just love her autumn vibes, but she also has a Christmas-y aura to her with the green and red hair paired with her snowy body. Gusty is a character I don't particularly care for in the movie and animated series, but she is such a gorgeous pony.

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 03:19:39 PM »
Right now, I'm in love with one of my newest ponies to my collection, Gusty! I just love her autumn vibes, but she also has a Christmas-y aura to her with the green and red hair paired with her snowy body. Gusty is a character I don't particularly care for in the movie and animated series, but she is such a gorgeous pony.

Ooh Gusty is super cute! I’d love to add her to my collection someday. :good:

I’ve never watched the movie though!

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 11:28:50 AM »
Gusty in the movie is kind of a cantankerous jerk, even before she got smoozed. But she is one of my favorites anyway! I recently picked up her Basic Fun release, and after seeing how pretty she looks in bright white, I stuck my poor yellowed childhood Gusty in the window to see if I can get her sunfaded to a similar shade so she doesn't look so gross next to the new one.

Other favorites (hard to pick just one!): Ribbon, Tootsie, Masquerade, Braided Beauty, and my recently acquired Curly Locks...I'm really into Brush-n-Grows lately and hope to add more! I opened up a can of worms a few weeks ago (at least as far as my wallet goes!) by purchasing a huge lot of G3s, and Meadowbrook is a new favorite. Her coloring is similar enough for me to pretend she is Tootsie's younger, sassier sister. Sparkler is another all-time favorite...I bought the red-striped-tail BF version when she came out, and a couple days ago I nabbed one with regular hair...love them both!

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 01:12:59 PM »
Gusty in the movie is kind of a cantankerous jerk, even before she got smoozed. But she is one of my favorites anyway! I recently picked up her Basic Fun release, and after seeing how pretty she looks in bright white, I stuck my poor yellowed childhood Gusty in the window to see if I can get her sunfaded to a similar shade so she doesn't look so gross next to the new one.

Other favorites (hard to pick just one!): Ribbon, Tootsie, Masquerade, Braided Beauty, and my recently acquired Curly Locks...I'm really into Brush-n-Grows lately and hope to add more! I opened up a can of worms a few weeks ago (at least as far as my wallet goes!) by purchasing a huge lot of G3s, and Meadowbrook is a new favorite. Her coloring is similar enough for me to pretend she is Tootsie's younger, sassier sister. Sparkler is another all-time favorite...I bought the red-striped-tail BF version when she came out, and a couple days ago I nabbed one with regular hair...love them both!

Oh congrats! You’ll have to share photos of all of your new ponies lol. The glow n’ shows and regular sparkle ponies are some of my favorites! Also, just realized that I put in the caption that her name is BRIGHT GLOW, when in fact it’s STAR GLOW. Lol!!

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 10:53:38 AM »
I'm also very keen on Meadowbrook at the moment; I picked her up recently and she is fabulous! The way the colours in her mane and tail subtly blend together is so delightful. :heart:

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 11:12:45 AM »
My all time favourite is wind whistler. I also like my so soft North Star and eu gusty.
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2020, 01:44:06 PM »

Here they are! I’ve shared them before but this is my favorite picture.  Honestly, all of my childhood ponies are my favorites but these are the ones I have the strongest memories of.

Glory was my first pony.  I’ve always viewed her as the motherly sort.  Skydancer is wild and free in dark cloudy skies. Blueberry is a silly nut who can see and talk to the “invisible” giants around them.  Bubbles smiles mysteriously and is always disappearing into muddy fields.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2020, 03:13:30 PM »

Here they are! I’ve shared them before but this is my favorite picture.  Honestly, all of my childhood ponies are my favorites but these are the ones I have the strongest memories of.

Glory was my first pony.  I’ve always viewed her as the motherly sort.  Skydancer is wild and free in dark cloudy skies. Blueberry is a silly nut who can see and talk to the “invisible” giants around them.  Bubbles smiles mysteriously and is always disappearing into muddy fields.

What a cute group of ponies!

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2020, 04:56:01 PM »
I quite like Moondancer, Surprise, Star Dreams, Milky, Pinky, Lily, Popo, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Majesty, Rosedust, SUnset Shimmer, Sunny Daze, Toola Roola...so many!!!
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Dreamer

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 12:55:31 AM »
I know her pal Firefly gets more rep, but I find Medley to be a pleasant shade of green, and very gorgeous  :)

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 08:56:08 AM »

Oh congrats! You’ll have to share photos of all of your new ponies lol. The glow n’ shows and regular sparkle ponies are some of my favorites! Also, just realized that I put in the caption that her name is BRIGHT GLOW, when in fact it’s STAR GLOW. Lol!!

Sure! Here are some of the G3s, and also the Basic Fun ponies. There are 2 Gustys because I bought one as a Christmas gift for my son. I wish I had taken more pony pictures last week while I had at least 100 of them spread all over my bathroom (husband was away on business and wasn't around to complain about them!)...now they are boxed up for now to make room to get Christmas stuff out. Wish I had some Glow-n-Shows...due to price I probably never will unless I'm lucky enough to stumble upon them in the wild!

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2020, 09:25:37 AM »

Sure! Here are some of the G3s, and also the Basic Fun ponies. There are 2 Gustys because I bought one as a Christmas gift for my son. I wish I had taken more pony pictures last week while I had at least 100 of them spread all over my bathroom (husband was away on business and wasn't around to complain about them!)...now they are boxed up for now to make room to get Christmas stuff out. Wish I had some Glow-n-Shows...due to price I probably never will unless I'm lucky enough to stumble upon them in the wild!

They’re all so pretty! I’ll have to share photos of my new ponies when they arrive too!

I think that I purchased my glow n show a few years ago for just a few dollars. I hadn’t realized that they were worth anything!!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2020, 09:33:22 AM »
This group has some of my favorites...

Just missing Barnacle...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Online FernMariposa919

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2020, 04:53:56 PM »
I have a new appreciation for Heart Throb and Seashell. I admit, when there was those "Choose your favorite/least favorite ____ pony", I chose Heart Throb as my least favorite pegasus and Seashell as my least favorite earth pony. Now, I still like Medley, Firefly, and Surprise better than Heart Throb BUT I do love my Heart Throb's silky dark pink hair (I know you can't feel it, but her hair is so SILKY SMOOTH!)

As for Seashell, I voted her least favorite because I hadn't obtained her yet, but I absolutely love her purple and green colors together. I think not being in the RaMC special was a point against her since Apple Jack, Bowtie, and Bubbles were. I wonder why they chose to "cast" Cotton Candy instead of Seashell? Maybe her pink and pink colors were just easier to draw?  :shrug: I also love Lickety Split, Tootsie, Posey, and Cherries Jubilee, so yeah, unfortunately Seashell got the raw deal. But now I absolutely love her and if I had to pick a least favorite earth pony, I guess it would be Peachy? IDK! But I don't think she was a choice in the poll. Oh, and I think I picked Applejack as my favorite because she's a childhood pony, so she has the nostalgia factor for me, but I would probably change my favorite earth pony to Cherries Jubilee. She's another one I love.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:47:22 PM by FernMariposa919 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal