collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New ponies! Bellflower, Iron Gait, Petticoat Prancer!  (Read 835 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
New ponies! Bellflower, Iron Gait, Petticoat Prancer!
« on: November 17, 2020, 06:41:13 PM »
Good news: I made more craft ponies from thrifted ponies!
Bad news: I'm running out of reserve thrift ponies to craft

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bellflower!!!! (nickname: Fairy Berry) She is a cottagecore/ mori Kei sweet summer child. Her mane is always decorated with her favorite flower, the Lily of the Valley. She likes pressing flowers, tending to her strawberry garden, making strawberry jam, flower crowns, picnics, holding book clubs every Sunday, and strolling through the forest. Sometimes she will end up abducted by fairies for weeks at a time and then show up, unharmed and unfazed, to the bewilderment of her friends.

Her cutie mark is a pink and white mushroom sandwiched between two leaves, with a pink star in the top center. The cutie mark represents a fairy circle, which displays her unique talent for traipsing into the fae dimension and communicating with them.

The mark itself is inspired by Pokémon TCG fairy type energy symbol.

Name: Iron Gait

Name Inspiration: Moi Meme Moitie’s (brand) “Iron Gate” print.

Occupation: blacksmith (wrought iron gate craftsman)/ hobbyist craftsman

Whooo! This was a fun one to make! Originally, I started crafting her as MLP:FiM background pony, Cinnamon Chai. I had pretty much everything done and all I had to do was paint her mane, but colors didn’t agree, and I held her off her off, I could try again, got frustrated, and just did away with her mane entirely. A new paint job and synthetic hair and crafted clothing later, and she became Iron Gait, because I could always use another Moitie inspired pony. :smile:
She is all black, save for her eyes and cutie mark (which is Moitie’s candelabra logo), because 1: it’s by favorite color, and I don’t have any black ponies, and 2: I wanted her eyes and clothing to stand out more. She wears a laced up headdress with a rose motif, a decorative headbow in the back, a ribboned collar, and a buttbow on her rump.

Her bangs are made from false eyelashes. And her hair is meant to resemble as caring veil trailing from her headdress. The inspiration for her ensemble is Japanese elegant Lolita fashion by the brand, Moi Meme Moitie.

More J-fashion Lolita inspired ponies? More Lolita ponies! (this time, in name only) I thought I could keep her simple since I didn’t plan on crafting her a Lolita coordinate, as I do for my other Lolita outfitted ponies, but her hair said otherwise.

Anyway- a bit of info about this girl... she is the sister of Lippizaner Lace and Teacakes (to be crafted, eventually!!!). The three of them run “Satin Stitch” Dress shop.
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: New ponies! Bellflower, Iron Gait, Petticoat Prancer!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 11:40:40 PM »
Beautiful work!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 04:20:30 AM »
I love them.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 04:01:07 AM »
I like Iron Gait the best! She is very striking. What did you use for the 3rd pony's hair? It looks fun!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 04:42:17 AM by LadyAmalthea »

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 08:16:44 AM »
They are cute ^.^

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal