collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sweet Clover  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Lupeq

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
  • Hi! I’m maizie, and I collect g1 and 2 ponies.
    • View Profile
Sweet Clover
« on: November 17, 2020, 06:14:48 AM »
Hi! I’m looking for German Sweet Clover (g1). I had her as a child and really want to see her again.... from my understanding she goes for around 60 dollars? I checked with the trading post members on the price. Sorry for my poor English. But if anyone has her up for sale I’m definitely interested.   :)
https://www.ebay.com/usr/lucyw1209 See my feedback on my eBay lucyw1209! Chase your dreams and never give up <3 avatar by Marshie!

Offline IceCrystal02

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Sweet Clover
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 07:47:08 AM »
In my opinion $60 is too much for her. I recently bought two, one for me and one for a friend, and I paid EUR 39 for mine (she came with her original comb) and EUR 38 for the other. They are both in excellent condition (no marks, no haircuts, no frizz), so I hope you'll find one in that price region as well. Good luck!  :)

Offline Lupeq

• McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 08:40:07 AM »
Thanks so much! Yeah I thought 60 dollars was a bit much but I knew the prices had been up recently. Thanks for the advice  :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 10:19:30 AM by Maisielee »
https://www.ebay.com/usr/lucyw1209 See my feedback on my eBay lucyw1209! Chase your dreams and never give up <3 avatar by Marshie!

Offline IceCrystal02

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 09:37:16 AM »
I've noticed that prices for UK/European exclusives tend to be (much) higher in the US, so if you focus your search on Europe, your chances of finding her for a decent price are definitely higher.  Especially listings from sellers who limit the countries they are willing to send to (e. g. EU or Germany only) tend to end up at lower prices.  ;)

I've seen her a few time since my purchases, so she isn't exactly rare, just not as common as Peachy.  :)

Offline Lupeq

• McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 10:17:56 AM »
I’ll have some have some of my friends that still live in Germany see if they can find any! Thanks for all the advice :D

Offline IceCrystal02

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 10:36:57 AM »
You're welcome, good luck with your search!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal