collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is G5 releasing soon?  (Read 859 times)

Offline The-Extravagant-Pony

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Is G5 releasing soon?
« on: November 08, 2020, 08:22:57 PM »
I keep seeing people saying that G5 will be releasing next year. Is this true? Are there any photos of what the ponies will look like?

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Is G5 releasing soon?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 08:50:01 PM »
We still don't know anything about what the ponies will look like. All we know is the movie that's supposed to begin G5 is set to premiere in theaters on September 24th of next year. Not sure when we can expect to see the toys for G5. If it weren't for the virus they probably would be shown off at 2021 Toy Fair, but Toy Fair already got canceled a while ago. I'm hoping Hasbro will decide to do some sort of digital event to show off their toys around that same time of year, but we'll see.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 09:01:43 PM »
We don't know anything till Hasbro says so officially and has physical products to show. And current events being what they are, may delay the toyline and/or movie. Or it may not.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline The-Extravagant-Pony

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 06:28:08 AM »
We still don't know anything about what the ponies will look like. All we know is the movie that's supposed to begin G5 is set to premiere in theaters on September 24th of next year. Not sure when we can expect to see the toys for G5. If it weren't for the virus they probably would be shown off at 2021 Toy Fair, but Toy Fair already got canceled a while ago. I'm hoping Hasbro will decide to do some sort of digital event to show off their toys around that same time of year, but we'll see.

Well, at least we know that there will be a G5 and MLP won’t be cancelled altogether!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 07:15:34 AM »
I've been trying to keep track of the news of the movie on the G5 wiki I made, I also try to mirror any news onto the MLW.
They've had multiple chances to delay the movie date but have no, so I'm hoping they're still going full steam ahead and have worked around working at home.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal