collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ISO: various g3s  (Read 1903 times)

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
ISO: various g3s
« on: October 31, 2020, 06:35:16 AM »
Hi! I'm looking to reunite my childhood G3s. I'd prefer to buy within the UK, but I'm fine with anywhere as long as they're comfortable shipping. Also, I've never bought off the Arena before, so please have patience :blush:
I'm not looking for any accessories and I'm not too fussy about condition, but please no major haircuts or large/blatant staining. (eg it's fine if there's marks that are small, or ones that are close to the original colour. I generally display my ponies facing forwards, so the faces and hair being in good condition is most important)
The list:
-Cherry Blossom (preferably walking pose)
-Skywishes - both Ponyville version and brushable version are wanted
-Star Catcher - preferably the version that came with the dancing in the clouds VHS, as long as the wings aren't in too bad a shape (though i know from my memories they're hard to keep decent, so as long as they're actually there it's fine)
-Coconut Grove
-Honolu-loo
-Hidden Treasure
-Twinkle Twirl
-Breezie
-Desert Rose - i'd like if her hair wasn't extremely faded, but i'm not too concerned with it
-Cute Curtsey (the white one)
-Honeydew Hum
-Meadow Moon
-Azalea Bloom
i'm kind of fussy about the conditions of the breezies - please no missing parts! i've seen a few in particularly bad condition so i'm a bit concerned :P

I'm also looking to complete my Ponyville collection! (Sort of. I'm not collecting every variant) However I am not willing to buy them without any of the previously mentioned ponies because they're not currently that high in my priorities.
Spoiler
-Always & Forever
-Fair Weather
-Fantastical February
-Flippity Flop
-Lavender Lake
-Magic Marigold
-Merriweather
-Minty (any version)
-Ribbon Wishes
-Royal Bouquet
-Scootaloo (regular hair version, not the wig version)
-Shenanigans
-Skywishes (aforementioned)
-Toola-Roola 2 (pink with rainbow hair)
-Valenshy
-Wish I May
-Wish I Might
-Yours Truly

I don't have a price guide (I trust people here to not rip me off :P and none of them are particularly rare), and obviously I'm looking to buy them as grouped together as possible. I don't get on the arena much so just in case I don't see an email notification for a PM (not sure if that's a thing here) then my email is available below my profile for a direct line.
Thanks for the help!
These are my brief price checks however:
Spoiler
Cherry Blossom- auction with accessories (Seaside celebration) won for £5.50. Separate BIN price for the same version without accessories sold for £5.80. Both good condition. MIB sold for £11.60.
Skywishes - auction won for £1.70. Good condition. Others also in good condition range from £1-4 both in auction and BINs.
Star Catcher - various auctions won at £1-6. Cheaper ones had damaged wings and discolouration but ones on the upper end were in good condition. One with pristine looking wings was won for £9.
Coconut Grove - Various mint or good condition won in auction for £1-5. No recently completed BINs aside from a MIB for ~£14.
Honolu-loo - Various auctions won ranging from £1-3. A BIN of one in good condition was listed and sold at £3.50, and another at £4.
Hidden Treasure - Fair condition with some scuffs sold for £1.20 at auction. Full accessory set (with a faulty chest) sold for £6.75 at auction, however another one sold for £2, seemed to have worse hair. Great condition pre-owned by a collector sold for £4.50. BINs in good condition average at about £5.
Twinkle Twirl - Auctions without accessories in good condition ended around £1-3. Best condition was won for £3, £1 had missing magnets.
Breezie - Auction with all accessories ended at £6. Good condition auctions average £2-3.
Desert Rose - Poor condition BINs listed at £6-10. American BIN listed for $20, came with one accessory. Seemed dirty but not in awful condition. Faded hair seems to average about £5 sold. Ones with good hair have ranged from $10-20 from American sellers.
Cute Curtsey - One with carriage was won at auction for £4.60. A completely loose one was sold as a BIN at £3.60 and another carriage one was sold at BIN at £6.15
Breezies seem to average about £3-6 in good condition.
Ponyvilles always seem to be sold in lots so it makes it harder to average prices.
These aren't solid guidelines - just what I've gathered from recent auctions :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 01:32:28 PM by bladed »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ISO: various g3s
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 08:55:22 AM »
I have a few of these.  PMing you. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal