collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby Hopscotch - accessories?  (Read 688 times)

Offline IceCrystal02

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Baby Hopscotch - accessories?
« on: October 27, 2020, 05:44:14 AM »
I received a lovely Baby Hopscotch (Hopsi) today - now I've been wondering if she came with any accessories: Taffeta's scan of an advertising booklet suggests that she came with a baby bottle with pink screw band: http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/germanbabybig.htm

Is there any evidence that she indeed came with this bottle, and perhaps with other accessories? There isn't any accessory info on MLW and on this MIB website there isn't a photo of her MIB either: https://mylittleponyaccessories.weebly.com/page-1-7-character---brush-n-grow.html

I've had Baby Buttons (Bluemchen) and Baby Lemon Drop (Baby Zitroenchen) from the same set since childhood, but unfortunately I can't remember what they came with.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Baby Hopscotch - accessories?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 07:42:51 AM »
I am *pretty sure* she just came with a bottle and ribbon like the rest of the set :)

There is picture of Baby Lemondrop MOC in the nirvana gallery for you to see :)

https://pinkkittywinks.wixsite.com/mlparenagallery/meinkleinespony?pgid=kc97unsc-fdf3e4a2-8715-4a73-ba01-64aea694b41d

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 09:49:25 AM »
I...think I have a pic of Hopsi MOC.
It's not my picture or my pony but I think...I'll go check.

She had the same kind of accessories as the others in the set, like PKW says...I know I have seen her MOC before - but the specifics I need to check on.

ETA yes, I have a picture. Her ribbon is dark pink and her bottle has a pink rim as you say. She also came with an insert which is folded and pink. I don't know what is on it.

I will go upload the image. It was donated for my site, I just haven't got around to use it because I'm working on revamping.
Here you go! Again, very sadly, not my pony.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 09:50:56 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline IceCrystal02

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 09:55:59 AM »
That's very helpful, thanks pkw! xx

I think we can more or less safely deduce that she indeed came with the bottle shown in the advertising booklet (plus a ribbon), as the colour of Baby Lemon Drop's bottle from the ad matches the one on your MIB pics.  :)

Post Merge: October 27, 2020, 09:59:08 AM

Oh, while typing the previous post Taffeta has found a MOC photo, that's fantastic, thanks a lot Taffeta!

You're revamping your site? Can't wait to see the result, your page is my first reference for release dates, as MLW is quite a mess when it comes to European pony releases. so really looking forward to the new look.  ;)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 09:59:08 AM by IceCrystal02 »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 10:17:01 AM »
It might take me years at this rate xD. But yeah, I'm wanting to do more to integrate some of the European sets as well, in a better way, among other things :)

The release timeline will be far more tied into the UK and European timelines as well.

Hopefully.

There are a lot of G1 ponies. >.>.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline IceCrystal02

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 10:26:58 AM »
It might take me years at this rate xD. But yeah, I'm wanting to do more to integrate some of the European sets as well, in a better way, among other things :)

The release timeline will be far more tied into the UK and European timelines as well.

Hopefully.

There are a lot of G1 ponies. >.>.

Phew, that sounds like an awful lot of work, especially as G1 had so many different releases all over the world. Even when you look at just Europe, it's interesting to learn which ponies were only released in the UK, which ones on the continent (as well) and in which countries. I've often wondered if the different parts of Switzerland got different releases, e. g. if Western Switzerland got any French ponies perhaps. I really enjoy reading about who got released where and when on your website and it's interesting to know that some US ponies ended up in UK/Europe to get rid of old stock and were sometimes sold on wrong cards. Good luck with your revamp.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal