collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Halloween is coming!  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween is coming!
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 10:10:08 PM »
Since I'm not taking any chances with her health or mine, we're doing a 2 week movie marathon. Made and trimmed our list.

Started the night before last with The Lighthouse, skipped yesterday because she was up till 10:30 playing the Switch and I wasn't pulling an all-nighter, watched Saw tonight.

I'm not gonna lie I can't stand the Saw movies, but it was her pick today. Will get our own candy for Halloween.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 06:58:35 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Marshie

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Local Twinkle Eye and MLP Tales fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 11:14:25 PM »
I am going to dress up (yes, I'm 22 and yes, I still love dressing up) and I'm going to be a dragon this year, just for the joy of dressing up. My town is still allowing Trick or Treat and I'm setting up a Treat Chute (just a small tube to slide candies down) for the kids in town! I hope they enjoy it.
I did trick or treat till I was 15, when I decided that just looking at other people's costumes and handing out candy was more fun lol. If (hard if here) I have a child, I hope trick or treating with them will be as fun as I imagine.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by me~! Sig by NanoRuby~!
MLPArena Wishlist Full Wishlist

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2020, 08:49:45 AM »
I am going to dress up (yes, I'm 22 and yes, I still love dressing up) and I'm going to be a dragon this year, just for the joy of dressing up. My town is still allowing Trick or Treat and I'm setting up a Treat Chute (just a small tube to slide candies down) for the kids in town! I hope they enjoy it.
I did trick or treat till I was 15, when I decided that just looking at other people's costumes and handing out candy was more fun lol. If (hard if here) I have a child, I hope trick or treating with them will be as fun as I imagine.

Never too old to get candy from strangers after dark. Which oddly flies in the face of the usual safety warnings.  :lol:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2020, 09:30:34 AM »
Y'all stopped? Lol. I am a terrible human, I don't think I ever will stop! I'm not very tall and am a master of disguise...
I do sneak a few house stops when I go with my bro/sis-in-law and my niece.

My decor is some Lemax lighted buildings set up on the curio. A most wondetful estate find for $2...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2020, 04:22:17 AM »
I'm cooking a chickpea and sweet potato curry also making pumpkin cinnamon rolls and we have pumpkin eggnog for the night.  I will also be listening to creepypasta and watching horror movies. So pretty much spending a delicious and creepy day with my husband.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2020, 02:51:24 PM »
Watched Nightmare Before Christmas (okay, maybe it's more of a Christmas film than a Halloween one, but I haven't seen it in ages and I've been dying to rewatch it!), gonna rewatch Over the Garden Wall in a bit - always watch it every year ^^

Not sure if any kids around here are going to be trick-or-treating - we haven't seen anyone around (though someone keeps setting off fireworks... but I think they've stopped now) - we ended up sticking a bunch of lollipops into a pumpkin and we've got that outside, in case any kids do come by :B

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2020, 04:26:09 PM »
I carved a pumpkin!
Spoiler
And I drew something. Gonna try to avoid being called at to get more candy for the rest of the night. Can't wait for November to come in, I love Thanksigving!
Looks like any kids came out a bit later than usual. There are some groups.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2020, 03:17:32 AM »
I love that pumpkin tailrustedtealeaf! The image is a little stretched out, but it looks like it’s a vintage style black cat, right? That’s kind of the theme of all my indoor decor! ^.^ I think the vintage style stuff is so cute!

Welp, I bought a bunch of candy to give out because it looked like there were a lot of kids in my new complex, but one of the neighbors came by and basically told me don’t waste my time, he’s lived here since the place was built and we don’t really get trick or treaters, even when there isn’t a pandemic. :( Bummer, because I like handing out candy. They did set up a big inflatable screen for the kids so the could watch Nightmare Before Christmas, so that was nice at least.

I took my candy bags over to my parents house, because they live by a school, so they always get a good amount of trick or treaters every year. I figured someone should get the candy! :P I still have so much left over though lol

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal