collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can someone in GERMANY or Europe help me with a purchase? :)  (Read 434 times)

Offline jillrose

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Can someone in GERMANY or Europe help me with a purchase? :)
« on: October 08, 2020, 07:39:30 AM »
Hello!  I apologize if this is the incorrect forum under which to post this.

I am hoping someone in GERMANY (or nearby) can help me.  I am trying to purchase a collectible toy item off the app "Shpock" (which works primarily on mobile devices and connects through Google / Paypal - very easy to use app though I am not sure how well-known it is.)

I made an offer for a collectible toy to the seller, who counter-offered, citing the high cost of shipping from Germany to the US.  I accepted his counter-offer, and then he dropped the potential sale entirely on me! :(  The app will not allow me to communicate any further negotiations, which is very frustrating.

I suspect that the seller wishes to ship locally.  Is there anyone who would be willing to work with me and help me get the item? :)  If so, please comment / message me!!  I am a good buyer and will pay all shipping costs both from the seller to you and then from you to me if you're willing to help!  I also have feedback on Ebay, the Vintage Littlest pet Shop Forum, and here if you wish to see my credentials.  I use Paypal.

Pretty please - hoping someone can help me! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal