collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Retro ponies, Heart throb  (Read 3900 times)

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Retro ponies, Heart throb
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2020, 09:29:44 AM »

My Target finally got in the latest unicorns and Pegasus!  I was starting to worry because they had filled the usual spot with a card game but on my last visit I found them on another end cap 2 down with no tag.

Mine did the same thing, other products have been in the MLP space for months now. I was able to get 3 out of 4. Just missing Sparkler now.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Retro ponies, Heart throb
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2020, 12:14:41 PM »

My Target finally got in the latest unicorns and Pegasus!  I was starting to worry because they had filled the usual spot with a card game but on my last visit I found them on another end cap 2 down with no tag.

Mine did the same thing, other products have been in the MLP space for months now. I was able to get 3 out of 4. Just missing Sparkler now.

A week after I bought my set, I saw that they had put out a second set in the normal spot this time.  And then the last time I went, I saw that  they had all sold out again except for a Gusty.   There may be another collector in town.  I’m just glad that they are being bought so that Target continues to stock them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal