collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ISO lots + so softs to deflock + hair!!  (Read 1693 times)

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
ISO lots + so softs to deflock + hair!!
« on: September 25, 2020, 01:54:22 PM »
*** US ONLY ***

UPDATE - I NEED HAIR!! And I mean quite a bit of hair. Please DON'T contact me with enough for just 2-3 ponies. Looking for at least enough for 10 ponies, but would prefer A LOT more than that. Even willing to buy actual G1 tails if you have multiple.

I'm interested in purchasing lots/bundles
This will be most weeks

Very few requirements, but read all of them please!!!

THIS WEEK'S LIMIT --- not sure yet
STILL LOOKING --- NO!

I can spend A LITTLE over my limit, but remember I have to already spend extra on shipping, so I usually won't pay much over the limit. Will consider spending less if the price is worth it for the quantity. If it says "still looking - no", that means I've hit my limit for this week. BUT you can contact me if willing to hold for the following week. ONLY contact if you'll hold.

I COLLECT BUT ALSO RESTORE & RESELL
I'll keep one of each that I don't have + swap out any that are better condition. The rest will be restored and resold.
That said, I DON'T PAY INDIVIDUAL PRICING
I need to be able to make whatever I spent on the pony + profit
*** so only looking for people selling lots at lot prices ***

Unfortunately the people I usually go through can't keep up with how frequently I buy (usually weekly). I'm perfectly happy with a one time purchase, but would love to find someone to purchase from multiple times!

ABSOLUTE NO WAYS
- holes
- missing horn, ear, etc. (basically: no holes)
- serious pindot mold
- serious mold in general
- so soft ponies that are so stained they can only be customized (not worth the time to deflock just to customize it after)

HAIRCUTS ARE OKAY!
I'm also okay with bait ponies that could only be used for customizing if they're just $1 or $2 each

LOOKING FOR OKAY+ CONDITION
Most will be restored and resold
So I'm NOT interested in ONLY bait ponies
Need to have some in good quality condition

SO SOFTS NEEDING TO BE DEFLOCKED...
I'm gonna sound crazy, but I actually enjoy deflocking! So I would love to have more ponies to deflock. Can NOT have serious body stains though. As stated above, it's not worth the time or the products/cost to deflock a pony just to customize it. But if only issue is the flocking and MINOR issues, that's fine!

PONIES I WON'T PAY MUCH FOR
* because I already have so many, and they just don't sell well. When they do sell, it isn't for much
- Baby Cuddles
- Baby Tiddly Winks
- BBE Baby Lofty
- Sundance
- Bow Tie
- Glory (unless excellent condition)
- Moondancer (unless excellent condition)
- Majesty (unless excellent condition)

*** PICTURES ARE A MUST. Must be able to send photos of the ponies on each side + explain any major flaws. I DON'T need individual pictures. Group photos are fine!

Please comment or send me a message with ALL of the following:

--- a list of the ponies available
--- asking price IF under or close to this week's limit (see top of post for this week's limit)
--- If you have so many that it's quite a bit over this week's limit, just send a list and I can pick some out but ALSO include the price if I bought everyone. I might save this week's money and buy next week + it gives me an idea of what you want per pony
--- where I can go for photos, or a phone number to text to receive the photos is fine

Questions? Just ask!

*** US ONLY ***
Due to wanting decent sized amounts, shipping would easily be over $50, so unless you are selling good+ quality ponies for $1 or $2 each, it wouldn't be worth it at this time. I will be looking for ponies in Europe in a few months, which will be picked up in person. I'll edit this when that time is closer.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 09:11:07 PM by iam_misshennessy »
I SELL VINTAGE & NEW NAME BRAND TOYS!
* Taking a break from inventory to focus on expanding my personal collection, so VERY interested in trades!
- ISO & trade link coming soon! -
SALES
Message with toy requests. 100s of brands!

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ISO anyone! Especially \\\"baity\\\" so softs!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 09:02:33 PM »
I have already got my lots for the week, and most likely for next week as well. However I am still really searching for so soft ponies that need to be deflocked so I will consider purchasing additional lots if it contains so soft ponies in need of deflocking.

Post Merge: September 30, 2020, 09:11:34 PM

oh! And updated with a need for hair! Or even G1 tails  :biggrin:

Post Merge: October 01, 2020, 01:06:47 PM

really need doll hair and/or actual G1 tails  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 01:06:47 PM by iam_misshennessy »
I SELL VINTAGE & NEW NAME BRAND TOYS!
* Taking a break from inventory to focus on expanding my personal collection, so VERY interested in trades!
- ISO & trade link coming soon! -
SALES
Message with toy requests. 100s of brands!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal