collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: UPDATED 10/12 Moving Sale! Selling G1/G3/G4 collections, MIBs, Fluttershy!  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Meadowhaven

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • I love Blossom!
    • View Profile
    • Meadowhaven
I'm going to have to move to a smaller place soon, and as painful as it is, I'm letting go of huge portions of my collections. Some not shown here are listed on my Mercari page  (https://www.mercari.com/u/330010669/), and I'll be listing the rest of these on there with individual photos soon, too, but wanted to post up first dibs here!

Open to offers, please PM me! I haven't truly priced anything yet, so suggestions for prices are welcome even if you're not buying! I can negotiate, and happily do bundle deals, too! :)

**I am in the USA and would like to stick to shipping within the USA for now because of the crazy long covid-19 international delays. Too many packages have been lost in transit overseas. :(**

~
First up:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

G1 Scoops with outfit and complete Satin Slipper ice cream shop playset! Individual photos available.

MIP G1 Merry-Go-Round UK handkerchief set of 4, very rare! Also MGR thermos, Tassels shamboo/bubblebath bottles and Sunnybunch bottle. Individual photos available.

TAF Yum-Yum with beautiful pink hair and G1 sewing card!

G1 newborn Yoyo, twin baby Toppy, flutter Tropical Breeze, baby Countdown backcard, MIB G3 Morning Monarch and 2018 SDCC Art Fair Ocean pony.

G3 mini ornaments Wysteria, Royal Bouquet: $4 each or free w/purchase

Pinkie Pies! G4 brushable, magnet, 2 blindbags and sticker, G3 cardboard cutout and Retro Rainbow G3-style mini with cute G1-style artwork cutout. Everything for $20.

G4 MIB :muffin: Pony SDCC 2012 large brushable. Also PoP figures of her both regular and metallic versions, and Dr Whooves vinyl figure (green tie) and Pops. Individual photos available.

Lots of MIP and loose G4 Fluttershy things! Please help me clear out the last of these, I'm open to bundle offers. Spring/Easter release, Explore Equestria, Styling Strands Fashion, Wonderbolts Pinkie and Fluttershy Target exclusive, Cutie Mark Magic, Crystal Motion, POP, All About Fluttershy, and Fluttershy w/wagon and Angel. MIB vinyls both regular and glitter versions, candy dispensers, 20+ trading cards, stickers, tattoos and posters, mcdonald's ponies, loose but complete Fluttershy's Nursery Tree set. Individual photos available.

I do discounted Bundle deals! Please help me rehome these girls.

G3 Giant Sweetberry plush: SOLD
G1 Crumpet and baby, Twilight, Love Melody and baby, Diamond Dreams, Chocolate Delight, MIB Bright Bouquet Family, MIB rockabye bed, UK tray, lunchbox, puzzle, Brazilian Love Melody: SOLD
G3 :muffin: flocked figure, 2018 SDCC Art Fair Ocean pony: SOLD

Thanks for looking! Just PM me if anything catches your eye! <3
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 01:17:24 PM by Meadowhaven »
I'm an artist collecting Blossom merch and unique customs! Occasionally selling ponies and other geekiness at https://www.mercari.com/u/330010669/

Offline sweetberry

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • pony blog
Re: Moving Sale! Selling G1/G4 collections, Giant Sweetberry plush, MIBs, rares
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 07:05:27 PM »
I'm not in Oregon but I need that Sweetberry plush if you'd be willing to ship  :drunk:

Offline Marshie

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Local Twinkle Eye and MLP Tales fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 07:30:33 PM »
Sent a PM!

Avatar by me~! Sig by NanoRuby~!
MLPArena Wishlist Full Wishlist

Offline Rychu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 06:08:23 AM »
Do you happen to be selling any other g3 giant plush? I have scouring for a rainbow dash one for months now.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 09:22:15 AM »
Awww man, if any of those posters had Jon Brandis on the other side... Good luck with your sales!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Meadowhaven

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • I love Blossom!
    • View Profile
    • Meadowhaven
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 12:16:47 PM »
Do you happen to be selling any other g3 giant plush? I have scouring for a rainbow dash one for months now.

I don’t; she’s the only one I’ve ever had.
I'm an artist collecting Blossom merch and unique customs! Occasionally selling ponies and other geekiness at https://www.mercari.com/u/330010669/

Offline Meadowhaven

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • I love Blossom!
    • View Profile
    • Meadowhaven
Update: Most G1 and the giant G3 Sweetberry Plush SOLD! Thank you so much for giving my girls new homes and helping to make my move smoother. <3

I've posted up better photos of the remaining G1/G3/G4 ponies and merch. Individual photos are available, too. Please PM with offers if interested! USA shipping only please, and I do bundle discounts. :)

Offline Meadowhaven

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • I love Blossom!
    • View Profile
    • Meadowhaven
I accept trades, as well! Letting go of so many ponies in preparation to move these past months has made me sad...and left room for a few (very small) new things to brighten up my new place! :)

Looking for G1 Windy Wings Sunglider and Moonjumper
Any G4 tiny Breezies
Any G1 Sugarberry, Blossom, Windy/Summerwings or Dancing Butterflies related merch (like pamphlets, cards, buttons, stickers, charms, etc) and possibly customs!

Anything in my sale post above is available for trade! Please PM me! USA/Canada only please...overseas shipping rates from the USA have become beyond ridiculous these days, and Covid-19 is still keeping many borders closed. -_-;;

Offline Meadowhaven

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • I love Blossom!
    • View Profile
    • Meadowhaven
Bump! I need to rehome all these girls and boys quick before I move. I'm offering discounted bundle deals, and I'm also open to trades! <3

Offline The-Extravagant-Pony

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATED 10/12 Moving Sale! Selling G1/G3/G4 collections, MIBs, Fluttershy!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 11:08:34 AM »
Price for ice cream shop and flutter shy play set?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal