collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Share your pony photo stories!  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Share your pony photo stories!
« on: September 16, 2020, 05:50:41 PM »
I didn’t see any pre-existing thread for this, so let’s make one! I wanna see what photostories you guys have of your ponies! How you hang out with your herd! How your herd hangs out with each other! Let’s share!

Spoiler

G1 Salty and I settle in to watch Kuroko no Basuke
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Say cheese! Blossom, Baby Blossom, Applejack, Sunbeam, Snuzzle, Moondancer, Princess Sunbeam, Pretty Belle, Salty, Tex, Steamer, Sundance, Firefly, Raincurl, Party Time, Princess Royal Purple, Dancing Butterflies, Mommy Bright Bouquet, Princess Tiffany, Princess Royal Pink, Dainty, Seawinkle, Lily, Baby Ember, Glow, Rattles, Little Honey Pie, Baby Half Note, Sky Dancer, Glory, the Butterscotch twins, Cotton Candy, and Bluebelle all take a family photo. Milky Way didn’t get to join in the pic, as she was asleep from her long shift at desk security.

I realize I haven’t spent time with g3 Waterfire in a while, so we spend the morning catching up and having coffee.

Light Heart sneaks into Potion Nova’s laboratory and causes some mischief.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 06:03:54 PM by Mana Minori »
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Share your pony photo stories!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 06:17:03 PM »
That is so cute!
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline NanoRuby

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 07:06:50 PM »
I love Potion Nova's lab, did you make that yourself?

I don't have many photos of my ponies yet, but there was a huge windstorm last week that was so strong it ripped a tree out of the ground in the cemetery near my house. I blamed it on Gusty, so I took her out there for a photo shoot.

Spoiler

And here's an image of just the tree, for context.

Is it Halloween yet?
For Sale/Trade | Wishlist
Sig by the amazing starscout!

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 07:38:28 PM »

I don't have many photos of my ponies yet, but there was a huge windstorm last week that was so strong it ripped a tree out of the ground in the cemetery near my house. I blamed it on Gusty, so I took her out there for a photo shoot.

Spoiler

sure did!

Ohhh boy. Was Gusty upset about something, to cause that wind storm and fell that tree, or did she just let her powers get away from her while having fun? That’s a lotta power for a little pony.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 07:47:12 PM »
I like the lab, that's cute. Magic Hat took a car ride with me today, but I didn't think to take a picture to document her road trip. I was trying to dry her out and I thought I'd stick her in my windshield to get the heat from the sun, but it clouded over 2 minutes after I left the house. Oh well.

Post Merge: September 16, 2020, 07:48:24 PM

Spoiler

Gusty looks like she's hanging her head in shame...she's hiding behind her hair!

Offline NanoRuby

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 08:07:01 PM »
Ohhh boy. Was Gusty upset about something, to cause that wind storm and fell that tree, or did she just let her powers get away from her while having fun? That’s a lotta power for a little pony.

Gusty looks like she's hanging her head in shame...she's hiding behind her hair!

If she feels bad then hopefully it was just an accident and she won't cause another storm. Either way, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on her from now on, haha. She's clearly more powerful than she looks.

Is it Halloween yet?
For Sale/Trade | Wishlist
Sig by the amazing starscout!

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2020, 09:13:02 PM »
I like the lab, that's cute. Magic Hat took a car ride with me today, but I didn't think to take a picture to document her road trip. I was trying to dry her out and I thought I'd stick her in my windshield to get the heat from the sun, but it clouded over 2 minutes after I left the house. Oh well.

Post Merge: September 16, 2020, 07:48:24 PM

Spoiler

Auuu- maybe next time you’ll be able to get a nice pic of her enjoying her care ride. Those pesky Pegasi are always trying to ruin favorable weather.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 04:05:33 PM »
I have a few old threads on here with photostories, as well as Fluttsi's incomplete diary of Japan.

I'll have to go dig them out (it's late here now but I will try and do so). There's one for Brazilian Paradise based on one of the stories I wrote about her, Magic Star and CJ as a kid...one reuniting Mummy and Baby Medley and one when retro Snuzzle arrived from California and met her 1980s counterpart...

I think there maybe a few others dotted around as well. I have a vague recollection of my bleach plush taking on Taffeta...but I'm not sure if I still have those images.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 05:40:52 AM »
Here are some of mine

A Present for Sea Poppy

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,395562.msg1773403.html#msg1773403

Sea Pony Fun Wave 2: Not all pictures in this thread are mine.

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,392283.msg1725862.html#msg1725862

Baby Lilly Drop's Adventure

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,391365.msg1712326.html#msg1712326

Sea Pony Fun

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,388185.0.html

Not all of the pics are mine.

Revisiting these threads makes me want to bring out the baby sea ponies again. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2020, 07:55:11 PM »
Sharing a very special pony photo story, today!
I got my first real Takara g1 ponies today! Well...real fakies, that is. Even fakes are had to come by with the Takaras, so I’m super stoked! So meet my new babies from Australia, Earl Grey and Unicorn Frappuccino!!! Earl Grey is a half blood aristocrat, and Unicorn Frappuccino is a space pirate samurai!

“What is this place we’ve come to, Uni?” Earl Grey asked, looking apprehensive.
“Map said it’s Stalliongarde.” Unicorn Frappuccino mutters. “And don’t call me that.”

Twilight Sparkle notices the newcomers and feel giddy! As the Princess of  Friendship, she has to make a good impression! “Glory, I need your help! We have two special ponies who are new in town and I want to make their welcome just as special!”
Glory stifles a laugh. “I’m not a party planner, Twilight. You know that’s Pinkie Pie and Party Time’s job!”

Glory goes to find the party ponies, as Twilight is far too busty with her royal duties. “Hey guys. I need your help.” “No worries!” Pinkie Pie smiles. “Just leave everything to us! We’ll show these ponies a good time!”

In no time, Pinkie Pie and Party Time have Earl Grey and Unicorn Frappuccino in their clutches! “You guys will sleep here! Top bunk is yours!” Pinkie declares. “Bottom bunk belongs to your new friends, Bonanza Split, Ruby Redheart, Star Dancer, and Opal Cloud!”  Unicorn Frappuccino frowned. “Wait a second, pinks- I didn’t sign on to make fr-“
“Hurry! We gotta move on!” Pinkie interrupts, already pushing the new ponies out the door.

Party Time leads them to Stalliongard Square, where Dj Pon-3 and Neon Lights await, along with a large crowd of other ponies who are gathered to meet their new friends. “Welcome home!” Everyone shouts as the Dj’s begin to play.

“Yanno,” Unicorn Frappuccino hums through a mouth full of popcorn, as she looks over at Earl Grey. “This place might not be so bad. I could get used to this.” Earl Grey has a skeptical look on his face. “You mean until you pillage them?” A twinkle lights up in the space Pirate’s eye. “Well, we’ll see what other goodies they have to share, first....”

« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 07:57:48 PM by Mana Minori »

Offline Heelys

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Member of the Aquacadets
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 05:22:52 PM »
Time to get a little sentimental: I pulled my memory album out of storage this week and found this photo I took in 2007. I was 9 years old, and loved to look at collectors' photos on MLP fansites like Little Pony Heaven and Fun With Dava's Accessories. I remember taking a series of photos at the park near our house, showing Swirlypop and Puzzlemint playing together and enjoying a picnic, but this is all I still have.

I'd guess I used a disposable camera or something. In hindsight, I really appreciate my parents going to the trouble of getting the film developed for something like this. I didn't have a lot of friends then, having moved abroad for a year, and I really took comfort in my hyperfixations, which were My Little Pony and Calvin and Hobbes at the time. This isn't exactly what you meant by a photo story, but I just couldn't keep it to myself, could I?
Gender? I hardly know 'er!  :biggrin: | PM me about G1 custom or OOAK World's Smallest commissions! ;)

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2020, 10:26:47 AM »
Time to get a little sentimental: I pulled my memory album out of storage this week and found this photo I took in 2007. I was 9 years old, and loved to look at collectors' photos on MLP fansites like Little Pony Heaven and Fun With Dava's Accessories. I remember taking a series of photos at the park near our house, showing Swirlypop and Puzzlemint playing together and enjoying a picnic, but this is all I still have.

I'd guess I used a disposable camera or something. In hindsight, I really appreciate my parents going to the trouble of getting the film developed for something like this. I didn't have a lot of friends then, having moved abroad for a year, and I really took comfort in my hyperfixations, which were My Little Pony and Calvin and Hobbes at the time. This isn't exactly what you meant by a photo story, but I just couldn't keep it to myself, could I?
they sure look like they’re having fun! Something about seeing ponies amongst the flowers is just so pure. I love it. Thank you for sharing!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal