collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2 G1 kitchens for sale. Low price  (Read 1226 times)

Offline tebrighteyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
2 G1 kitchens for sale. Low price
« on: July 12, 2020, 09:28:28 AM »
So in my hunt to get a perfect G1 kitchen. I ended up with 2 extras for sale. They both have flaws and are incomplete. I was thinking £30 for kitchen A as it is more complete and £20 for kitchen B. If you think that is too high, I will take offers too :)  I am in London so shipping to the US will be about £20, about £10 to the UK, and £14 to the rest of Europe. If shipping is less I can refund the difference. I tried to point out every little flaw as I am a picky collector.

Kitchen A: Good/fair condition. Has 3 broken pegs, that hold the shelving to the wall. Shelving was glued at one point and will probably not stay unless re-glued. The small thin peg on the bottom of the yellow fold out table is broken. One peg that holds the sink to the wall is also broken. Sink still attaches fine with the broken peg.

Accessories are almost complete. Only missing one cupcake, one cookie cutter, and the blue tray that goes in the oven. Stickers have slight damage and the sticker that goes on the bottom wall with the shelving is missing. Some yellowing on outside but not too bad.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GXWHtRKA8SnUQNp87

Kitchen B  : Good/fair condition. Has 1 broken peg (top peg), that holds the shelving to the wall. Shelving is missing. The long thin peg on the bottom of the yellow fold out table is broken. One door to the sink is missing. The plastic piece with the grill sticker in the stove is missing. 

All stickers are intact but have some damage, yellowing on outside due to age.

Accessories missing are: 1 plate, 2 cups, 2 cupcakes, 2 cookie cutters, cutting board, pan and lid

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dSq5Rat58HpYvhmYA

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 09:34:42 AM by tebrighteyes »

Offline tebrighteyes

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 2 G1 kitchens for sale. Low price
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 04:54:35 AM »
Kitchen A is sold.

I am going to reduce Kitchen B to £15. :)

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 10:10:24 PM »
Shipping cost to USA? Maricopa Arizona 85138

Oh wow not sure how I missed that  :lol: never mind to question! Definitely considering. Will get back to you!
I SELL VINTAGE & NEW NAME BRAND TOYS!
* Taking a break from inventory to focus on expanding my personal collection, so VERY interested in trades!
- ISO & trade link coming soon! -
SALES
Message with toy requests. 100s of brands!

Offline tebrighteyes

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 10:46:54 AM »
@iam_misshennessy
Both have been sold. Sorry about that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal