collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Healthy Pony Contest! NOW to NOV 1st  (Read 5708 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
The Healthy Pony Contest! NOW to NOV 1st
« on: September 08, 2020, 06:34:39 PM »
This will be the first competitive Healthy Pony Round. It starts NOW!!! and goes to November 1st!

The contest part is all about posting and being active. There will be 2 winners.

Winner 1 will be chosen at Random. Each post is 1 number in a random draw. Please be respectful of your posts as it is to help you and others reach healthy happy goal. I will give you extra numbers if you reach a personal goal or complete a challenge. My posts will define Challenge!! So just look for those.

Winner 2 will be chosen by the number of posts they make that are positive. Reaching Goals or proving they are actively trying to reach a goal.

My prizes are my hand crafted wings!!! You may design your own pair too!!! You can also have me send the wings to a friend as a RAOPK:)

To Sign Up!

What are your goals?
What is you plan to reach the goals?
What will be accomplished by Nov 1st?

Just keep posting:) I will be keeping records if you ever want to see them just ask:)

CG Sign Up:)
1. To remake all of my damaged wings that were destroyed after a power outage. It's about 20 or so.

2. Update my Business Facebook Page Regularly...hoping for 2-3 days a week, but I will be working on 1 day a week.

3. Start working on being active daily. Work out or chores around the house.

4. Play piano and sing regularly.

I know by Nov 1 the wings will be 50% completed, the others will be my challenge.

Posting helps you win!  Your goals are only for you. There is no wrong way to sign up. I set up a template to try, but it is all up to you. Work what is best for you:)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 06:37:55 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Healthy Pony Contest! NOW to NOV 1st
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 07:11:39 AM »
I'm game!  Even though I always forget to post, I still like participating in these.  :)  And since I just finished cleaning/reorganizing my room, I'm totally ready to get serious about finishing some of my projects!

My goals are:
1) Finish at least 6 art projects.  Extra points if I remember to post pictures here.
2) Exercise at least 3 times a week.  Extra points if I up my running speed.
3) Continue to lose weight and keep off what I've already lost.  Extra points if I hit the next bench mark I'm setting for myself.

I've got an idea for a schedule of sorts for working on various projects so with any luck it will work out in real life the way it's working out in my head.  :lol:

This should clear up some craft space, use up some supplies and (hopefully) keep me from buying new projects until more of what I have is done.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 08:24:32 AM »
Oh, I'm so sad to hear your wings got ruined! That was a crazy storm...we had it here but didn't lose power, but some of my husband's family members about an hour south of us were affected pretty badly. We had a tree come down, but it didn't hit the house or anything, thankfully.

I'm game to start another round...I failed miserably at the last one, so I'll give myself another chance. I'll take some time to organize my goals and post them in a little while when I figure out what's realistic and what's not. You don't have to count this post towardspoints, since I'm just announcing my 'intent' to play.  :biggrin:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 11:14:42 AM »
Intent to play is totally a worthy post:) that shows you are actively trying and thinking about your goals:)

Really the only posts that wont be counted is if it's not useful. Like saying g "Hi" in 5 posts...that is just silly:)

Post Merge: September 10, 2020, 05:34:59 AM

I got to some wings yesterday. I had to run errands so it was late when I got home.

Today I teach music lessons so I get some piano and singing in.

This week will be my hardest but after the weekend I will be back on track.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 05:34:59 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 02:26:15 PM »
Oh yeah, I'll definitely sign up again :)

What are your goals?

1. To unpack and organize. There is currently a pile of boxes in the living room where a sofa could go.
2. Walk to the mailbox everyday (except Sunday). It's a little ways down the street, so good exercise.
3. Once I find it, work on the custom pony I started last Dec.
4. Cook more meals instead of relying on delivery.

What is you plan to reach the goals?

1. Working at it everyday, even if I unpack one box that's still an accomplishment. I will always try to do as much as I can.
2. Preparing myself mentally and physically for the walk to the mailbox. Mentally I need to relax and tell myself that it's okay to walk slow and I can take breaks. Physically putting on my back brace and bringing water with me.
3. Stop procrastinating and just get it done.
4. Don't wait until I'm crashing to eat something so I won't be tempted to use the easy way. Eat breakfast.

What will be accomplished by Nov 1st?

1. I hope to have all the boxes unpacked and what isn't at least put away in the closets.
2. Lose some weight, gain some strength in my legs and back.
3. At the very least have him painted.
4. Money saved by not ordering out so much (I need the money to buy things for the new place!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 04:59:30 PM »
I'll take another wack at this. I always forget or get too burdened by school/mental health, but I'd love to give it another shot and see how far I get!
Goals?
1. To clean up my room and make all parts of it accessible. Everything off the floor, possibly declutter/purge some older objects out.
2. Work on a sweater I've been working on for a while. I'd like to get the front of it done by November, more if possible. (I've never knit before!)
3. Get more calories in my diet and be more active to make myself hungry.

How will I reach these goals?
1. This is just going to be working at it slowly. I'd like to do laundry once a week to help myself along this goal. Picking things up when I have spare time.
2. I think I can do one or two rows of stitching a day. More if I'm so inclined. :)
3. I don't do well in hot weather, but as the weather cools I could take small walks around the neighborhood. I need to put butter onto more things, and try to wake up earlier to eat more meals in the day! I don't tend to eat more if I wake up too late because I don't have meals after 9.

By November 1st?
1. Clean bedroom floor!
2. Hopefully the front panel will be finished of my sweater.
3. To be more consistently hungry, the weather will 100% be cool enough by the 1st for me to be going on walks consistently, I'd love to make it a habit.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 05:26:56 PM »
I want to join but I’ve been really bad at keeping up with Healthy Pony the last couple of times I’ve joined.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 06:57:36 PM »
The best part of Healthy Pony is the importance of trying. It must takes a step..and yes it takes forever to get of the step but it can be done:)

I got music in and some wing w ou rk... so that is a plus to me.

Tailrustedtealeaf I KNIT!!! if you need help me know. Love yo see your progress.

Positive affirmations is important. We believe the negative rather than the positive. So take a momant to say you can 3 times and you will find you actually can do it:)

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 04:28:22 PM »
Goals:
1. Get the kids in bed by 9 on school nights (not counting my nursing baby). Be in bed myself by 11.
2. Get started on some of the craft/custom projects I keep saying I'm going to do. Clean more ponies!
3. Dinner on the table by 7pm on school nights.
4. Exercise at least 5 times/week.
5. Stop buying so much on Ebay!! I need to stop buying ponies so I can save money to place an order for hair to do all the rehairs on my list.
6. Get the baby clothes organized in my hobby room so I can make it look like a real room and get my ponies moved down there.

Plan to reach these goals:
1. Get homework out of the way early, and dinner on by 7 to allow time for baths/reading/bedtime routine, etc.
2. Plan a trip to the craft store to get the supplies I need on a Friday...my son has half-days on Fridays and I can make it a day trip. Actually write it on the calendar so I  commit to it. Try and make time one day per week during my girls' nap to get a pony or 2 cleaned.
3. Make a meal plan for the week and stick to it. Get any meal prep done early during the girls' nap.
4. As soon as my nursing girl is down for her nap, spread the yoga mat down and get it over with. No excuses...it only takes 15 minutes!
5. Ugh...so hard...I guess just don't go on Ebay at all. Try to read a book or watch a show while baby is nursing instead. Concentrate on restoring the ponies I already have.
6. Try to hire a babysitter or enlist my mom's help with the kids so I can just get this done.

What will be accomplished by November 1st?
1. Kids down by 9, I need to be in bed by 11 at least 4 out of 5 school nights from now until Nov 1st.
2. Craft supplies bought. The 3 custom ponies need to be dyed by Nov. 1st and prepped for rehair. BBE Baby Frosting will hopefully be successfully changed into NBBE, new symbol painted, and ready for rehair. Castle project with my son should be underway, not sure how far we should get on it yet, but I want it to at least be started.
3. Meals consistantly at or before 7, meal plan being used, leftover use organized.
4. 5 out of a 7 day week I hope to do 100 sit-ups, 150 leg lifts, and some arm weight exercises. Days can be random; basically I'm giving myself leeway to take 2 days a week off in case I get busy.
5. I'm just going to try to see how long I can go without going on Ebay. Goal accomplished = money saved to place a hair order.
6. Hobby room will be clean and set up to actually look like a bedroom, baby clothes all labeled, in ziploc bags, and put away in totes.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 05:27:10 PM »
You got a lot on your plate!!! But I know you can do it!

I practiced singing today, worked on my wings and started a yarn rehair...my first:) I will be breaking out the knitting here soon.

Inch by inch we can do this:)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2020, 06:01:35 PM »
Today was pretty good. I got three boxes and a bin unpacked and organized a lot more (putting them in the right room or out of the way in a closet for now). I found one box of dishes! I have plates now. Just need to find the one with bowls.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 08:18:44 PM »
No progress today, but there's a garage sale up the street that says "today"...I don't know if it means Friday or Saturday, I'll take a stroll up to look. I have a nice breakfast planned, too. I think good breakfasts set me up to be hungrier during the day..I've learned that luna bars do not help my hunger!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2020, 05:12:03 AM »
Black curtains I moved in June and I am still unpacking!!! Devestaed that 2 on my ponies grew blue Mark's in storage...it has been racing for 5 days who knows if I will get the sun back anytime soon.

Tailrustedtealeaf you at least know what does not work. That's a step to try something different. I hope you find goodies at the sale.

I will be singing today to prep for a church performance. Wish I gave it more time but the last two weeks got busier then I expected.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2020, 04:06:15 PM »
Just wanted to check in and update...I've done my exercises all 3 days since I posted my goals, so so far so good! It's been the weekend, so I haven't been too under pressure to do the planned mealtimes/bedtimes, so I'm not off the hook yet. I *sort of* have the meal plan made out for the school week ahead...my husband threw me off a bit by cleaning out the garage freezer and bringing in a bunch of meat that 'needs to be used ASAP' and wasn't on my list, so I guess I have to reconfigure some things.

I started working on my Baby Frosting custom! Hopefully soon she will have new eyes. I'm excited about that! I'm kind of frustrated that my sunfading projects are at a standstill...we just had 5 straight days of rain and I only have so much room in the one window that gets any sunlight whatsoever, I'd really like to make room for some other ponies that need the UV rays!

Anyway...just looked at the clock, and I only have one hour to get dinner on if I'm going to make my goal, so I'd better put the phone away and get on it!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2020, 06:53:43 PM »
Fixing Frostings eyes.....maybe you can help with mine:)

Practice today before my performance, did some chores and took pictures of wings that have not been listed. Now a quick post on my business Facebook pages and feel I had an ok day. I still feel so behind.

Post Merge: September 14, 2020, 05:24:31 AM

I set up a list for my week. If I complete it, I can get yarn. I was hoping for pony, but I am currently out of room for my collection and looking to down size. But I found this super soft yarn and want to make a blanket with it. Need alot of yarn for it:)

Monday List
1. Obtain student materials
2. Plan videos for lessons...try to record
3. Sweep rooms in house
4. Unpack a box.
5. Finish pictures for a requested sale:)

If I dont finish I can try and do it the next day:)

Post Merge: September 14, 2020, 05:30:14 AM

CHALLENGE, CHALLENGE, CHALLENGE, CHALLENGE!!!!!

Here is your challenge for an extra draw for wings!!!

Try and do 1 more thing towards your goal. For example I have 5 tasks I want to finish today....if I do 6 tasks I win the challenge. If you dont ever reach it try for 5 days. Monday-Friday. Just trying the challenge gets you a point. Now this is one more step towards your goal. Be sure to mark you post with the word CHALLENGE.  It helps me organize the numbering.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 05:30:14 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal