collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Downsizing Collection Question  (Read 550 times)

Offline Robyn_Graves

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Downsizing Collection Question
« on: September 03, 2020, 03:50:46 PM »
Hello pony friends! I have made the tough decision to downsize my collection and would like to sell the majority of it (probably around 200-300 ponies). They’re mostly G1 and G3. I’ve been out of the pony game for quite some time so I am looking for some advice! Where’s the best place to list them and where should I be looking to find current market prices? Are G3’s sought after nowadays or am I better off selling them in cheap lots? Thanks for the help y’all! 🙏

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Downsizing Collection Question
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 04:04:36 PM »
If you can make a list or compile a gallery of what you have, try selling them on Facebook (but also here! Just in case!! I don't wanna miss out). eBay can help for price checking, just take into account the 10% fee to sell on there. Depends on if you're looking to maximize money or just clear out the space.
Some G3 are sought after. Any holiday ones, fair exclusives, international exclusives, birthflowers, store exclusives...there are some other ones mixed in there too, I'm sure. Unicorns and pegasi generally sell for more than the others (unless it's a core 7 one).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal