collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How have you relaxed today?  (Read 4891 times)

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: How have you relaxed today?
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2020, 04:50:13 PM »
I watched "King-Size Homer", one of my all time favorite episodes of The Simpsons
Inka Dinka Doo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline eveningstar79

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2020, 05:25:38 PM »
Had some dinner,played some animal crossing

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2020, 11:38:54 PM »
Went on a trip to a home-decor store (Dunelm) and bought a pretty patterned pillowcase, (ostensibly for my kid but I would have it too!) then got some inexpensive pillow-inners from Primark and cheap cases from Asda (set of two for just 2.00 pounds) in a red set and turmeric yellow set; oh, Primark are also selling plain velvet square cushion covers too, only 2.50 pounds, absolute bargain, got a few in red and rich teal.

Now I have created a nest of autumnal comfort for story-telling or just snuggling: a quilt that I made earlier this year (with rich orange and spice colours) LOTS of pillows and cushions in jewel tones - it is heavenly! In fact I am now sat amongst it as I type this on my laptop!

Cushions: a game changer - seriously.

Inexpensive pillows and cheap pillow cases in happy, bright colours - go buy some, fill your bed / sofa with them and SNUGGLE!!!

SO relaxing!!  :biggrin:

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2020, 06:04:53 AM »
Went on a trip to a home-decor store (Dunelm) and bought a pretty patterned pillowcase, (ostensibly for my kid but I would have it too!) then got some inexpensive pillow-inners from Primark and cheap cases from Asda (set of two for just 2.00 pounds) in a red set and turmeric yellow set; oh, Primark are also selling plain velvet square cushion covers too, only 2.50 pounds, absolute bargain, got a few in red and rich teal.

Now I have created a nest of autumnal comfort for story-telling or just snuggling: a quilt that I made earlier this year (with rich orange and spice colours) LOTS of pillows and cushions in jewel tones - it is heavenly! In fact I am now sat amongst it as I type this on my laptop!

Cushions: a game changer - seriously.

Inexpensive pillows and cheap pillow cases in happy, bright colours - go buy some, fill your bed / sofa with them and SNUGGLE!!!

SO relaxing!!  :biggrin:

That sounds amazing! I love cushions too, it's so satisfying to curl up among them with a nice cup of tea. :heart:

I've been inspired by the Autumn too and had a quiet morning, baking my first ever cake while enjoying the birdsong outside. It has a rich, warm, spicy flavour and some orange zest and juice to liven it up a bit. I was hoping to get a small, clean slice for the all-important taste test and take a nice, professional-looking photo of it, but the inside is very crumbly, so instead, here's a naff phone photo of an eager Jacob sheep making towards the fruity goodness.

And a picture of the cake, whole, cooling in the tin. The top is a wee bit overdone, so I may give it a few minutes less next time, rather than sticking rigidly to the instructions in the recipe book.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 06:08:42 AM by Miniature Sheep »

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2020, 10:09:39 AM »
By coming here! It's been a while again, but now I'm finally on the couch after a long work day, and I feel like catching up on pony business. :P

In that case spending time with such a person, & you love him, is not going to be boring at all. you could watch paint dry with such a person & not be bored...

Super late reply (sorry!), but that is definitely true! :D

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2020, 06:43:08 PM »
I watched Goodfellas, pretty good.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2020, 12:53:27 PM »
That cake looks delicious, Miniature Sheep!

Went to the Polish deli today and couldn't decide what pastries to buy, so ended up buying MANY! Got home, made a fresh coffee and ate a couple *oink* *oink*

Nothing quite like sitting down and settling with a brew after dashing about town!

Offline Glistening Rainlight

• Captain Jack Pony
  • Always looking for answers I never find.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2020, 08:06:46 PM »
I finally figured out that the source of my constant migraines over the last couple of months has been a number of candles I'd had nearby, even though I'd been putting them in plastic wrap thinking that would help. I moved those out, so now that I'm feeling better I'm doing my body a favor by finally getting some proper sleep while I recover.
 :relaxed: :lovey: :zzz:

Persona: Daylight Glisten | Avatar by me, siggy by LunaCat (Thank you! :heart:)
Art Commissions [ CLOSED ] | Wishlist | High-Priority Wishlist

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2020, 09:38:10 AM »
I took a bus all the way to the end of the line near the southeast corner of the town, then I walked east along the highway until reaching the highway ramp next town, where I turned north under the overpass and walked to the railway station where I took a train home. A nice long walk in drizzly October weather. And then I had a cup of supermarket-brand instant coffee with powdered creamer, because the cheap factor somehow makes it even comfier to me.
Inka Dinka Doo

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal