collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Neopets? Or other pet sites?  (Read 2991 times)

Offline RLisa

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
Neopets? Or other pet sites?
« on: August 01, 2020, 11:03:30 AM »
So does anyone play Neopets or maybe any other pet sites? I just gained access to my old neopets account and found some cool pets in the pound to start over again (even a cybunny!)
Still waiting for a response to my ticket to get access to another account I've had. With only 6 pets per account it's so easy to be out of space.

And I also have an account on flightrising, but lately I'm not that active anymore. What I love about FR is that the breeding system works well and the frequent gene updates.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Neopets? Or other pet sites?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 11:29:24 AM »
I love both Neo and Marapets, but I don't play either too often right now. I do have small spurts of activity though, my Neo account is Tacocurlydog and is from when I was in 4th grade! My Marapets is Eyegauze.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ragamuffin

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 01:25:48 PM »
Yes, actually! I played Neopets for the first time in 2007 and couldn't get into it, and tried several times after. I can't recover my account since I lost the email it's tied to, so I made a new one. I'm having a lot more fun this time around! My username is ludivs.

I play Flight Rising too! I log in daily to gather food and feed my dragons, grind for festival currency if it's available. I can't believe I've been on this site for five years!

I have a couple of gene projects to work on, namely my birthday hatch from this year!

Isn't she beautiful? A week before my birthday I found a nature egg while gathering, and being a nature clan I was excited about that. So I hatched it on my birthday and really lucked out! I hatched one of my many nocturne eggs too but didn't like what came out. :lookround:

Offline RLisa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 10:16:06 AM »
I'll add you both on neo :)

tailrustedtealeaf - wow that's an old account! Wish I remembered what email/name I used for my first account. I had not heard from marapets before,  the pets look cute!

Ragamuffin  - I've the same , somehow neopets seems easier to get into after a hiatus.
Wow what a lucky hatch! Congrats! What is the primary color? Hatching noc eggs is always so tempting, I always stuff them in my vault asap haha

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 11:45:44 AM »
I play PonyIsland :) I think I've been there for 9 years now. It's a lot of fun! Here is my Raincurl mimic, I made her tattoo.

Way back in the day I think I had a neopets account. I never really got into it though. My main thing was the Catz/Dogz/Petz games. I was really into Petz II, making my own breeds, interacting with the community. Those were good times.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 11:47:48 AM by BlackCurtains »

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ragamuffin

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 01:17:38 PM »

Ragamuffin  - I've the same , somehow neopets seems easier to get into after a hiatus.
Wow what a lucky hatch! Congrats! What is the primary color? Hatching noc eggs is always so tempting, I always stuff them in my vault asap haha

She's black/vermilion/carrot! At first I wasn't too impressed until I scryed (scried?) her! Right now she's still a tundra, but she has blend and I got her mosaic as soon as it came out. I planned her to have tiger first!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2020, 07:46:31 PM »
I have a misticpets, subeta, and flightrising account. However Misticpets is pretty dead, and honestly havent checked my account in over a year :/ when the owner abandoned it, a lot of people stopped being active. Subeta is fun, but I havent had the time to commit to much of anything this year. Im fairly active on FR though, My name is Madoni there. (actually i think its the same on all 3 of those lol)
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline RLisa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 12:25:05 PM »
I play PonyIsland :) I think I've been there for 9 years now. It's a lot of fun! Here is my Raincurl mimic, I made her tattoo.

Way back in the day I think I had a neopets account. I never really got into it though. My main thing was the Catz/Dogz/Petz games. I was really into Petz II, making my own breeds, interacting with the community. Those were good times.

Wow Raincurl looks great! Don't know those websites, I'll do some research :) seems like they're so many pets sites I haven't discovered yet

She's black/vermilion/carrot! At first I wasn't too impressed until I scryed (scried?) her! Right now she's still a tundra, but she has blend and I got her mosaic as soon as it came out. I planned her to have tiger first!
Oh I thought it was coal or something in the red or reddish brown range! Didn't know black had those accent colors, looks great. She will be a beautiful ridgie!

I have a misticpets, subeta, and flightrising account. However Misticpets is pretty dead, and honestly havent checked my account in over a year :/ when the owner abandoned it, a lot of people stopped being active. Subeta is fun, but I havent had the time to commit to much of anything this year. Im fairly active on FR though, My name is Madoni there. (actually i think its the same on all 3 of those lol)

Aw sorry to hear that about misticpets, that sounds very sad when you're enjoying a game and the owner stops.
I added you on FR :)

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2020, 01:27:38 PM »
I used to play Marapets! My favourite pets from there are Yunis (edgy, fun-sized unicorns!), Sybris (one-eyed, fun-sized smiling zebras!) and Strayas (poodle-unicorn sorta critters that look straight from Lady Lovely Locks!)

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2020, 01:37:49 PM »
I think I remember having a neopets account YEArrrrrs ago but I didn't continue it.

I also play ponyisland and have been for a long time (2006).

This lovely was born a few days ago (one of my breeding pair finally produced)

and this one:

Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2020, 02:30:04 PM »
PonyIsland looks like it has gorgeous art. I'm not really active on any pet sites now. Most recent one is FlightRising. Started with a total of 3 Neopets accounts, then DragonCave, MagiStream, Lioden very very briefly and oh there's another whose name I can't remember that I was briefly on as well. The trick to MagiStream was posting in a thread in the forum that was for clicking the pets of the person above you so everyone could help each others' pets hatch and grow and there was a Firefox add on called Multi Links that was quite handy for clicking many pets at once. It's a wonder Firefox didn't crash with all those opened tabs.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2020, 03:42:44 PM »
I played PI a lot between 2006 (I actually joined new year's day 2006, apparently, according to my first starter's birthdate) and 2008. Then I left the site completely...until lockdown this spring.

So between lockdown and people (for people read KTU >.>) talking about PI to me, I ended up going back and starting over. Although it's not really starting over because I had a ton of help and Uni had some of my original ponies safe for me <3.

It's a lot more complex and fancy than when I used to play it, with a bunch more breeds and genes.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2020, 11:14:06 AM »
I am horizongreen on neopets and just hit 18 years there so long time player, and I have four sides 31 pets in all and dang I wish I could adopt more. If you are looking for certain pets go to lost and pound for stuck pets you can view them by species.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2020, 11:23:37 AM »
Oh, reminds me I did try to go pound surfing once! It was. Tedious. Not a ton of good critters. Lost my list a bit later, too. I use the excel sheet layout for mass-uploading wikia images now.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2020, 02:40:39 PM »
I probably haven't fed Pronking, my baby Kau, in about 6 years  >_<
I just got frustrated playing Neopets when they expanded into making you spend real money if you wanted to keep up and get special stuff.   No thanks.
I can't even remember how to sign in tbh.

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal