collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony decorating suggestions?  (Read 647 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Pony decorating suggestions?
« on: July 29, 2020, 08:26:30 PM »
Staying home has me bored out my skull and so I have been redecorating using cheap Dollar store products. https://sayastarr.tumblr.com/post/625034926384922624/pony-theme-redecorating
Thing is- I want to display ponies in some way that isn’t through wall decals. The walls are super thin panels, because super old trailer, so I don’t want to punch nails or screws in the walls if it can be helped. I also don’t want to mess up the wrapping paper/poster board I used to decorate, if something were to fall off and damage the print.  I thought about making a pony display hammock out of some scrap Fabric material I had lying around. But it would be a tight fit for my larger ponies.
Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 08:30:24 PM by Mana Minori »
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Pony decorating suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 11:22:44 AM »
What are your thoughts about command strips?  There are ones specifically with hooks that rotate, so many you could attach that to your ceiling. I use them in the closet to hold a stuffed animal hammock, and in the kitchen under the cabinets to hold measuring cups.

You could do a hanging shelf.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony decorating suggestions?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 11:44:18 AM »
What are your thoughts about command strips?  There are ones specifically with hooks that rotate, so many you could attach that to your ceiling. I use them in the closet to hold a stuffed animal hammock, and in the kitchen under the cabinets to hold measuring cups.

You could do a hanging shelf.

I was thinking command strips might be a good option also. We have a few we use in our house and they tend to work well as long as you have the right size/weight for the right job.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal