collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Who is your least favourite brush n grow pony?

Braided Beauty
6 (17.1%)
Ringlets
14 (40%)
Bouquet
2 (5.7%)
Twisty Tails
3 (8.6%)
Curly Locks
3 (8.6%)
Pretty Vision
2 (5.7%)
Brilliant Bloom
1 (2.9%)
Skylark
0 (0%)
Glittering Gem
4 (11.4%)
Star Gleamer
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Least favourite brush n grow pony?  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Least favourite brush n grow pony?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2020, 09:45:09 AM »
Braided Beauty is just kind of ugly to me. Her symbol is very plain and the Lofty pose is one of my least favourites so I don't think it does her any favors. I also don't like the hair colours I think she would've looked better with more blue or purple.

*sobs* poor Braids xD.

I have no least favourite, really. I love them all. But as a kid the one I didn't like was Pretty Vision, so I guess I'll go with her. It's all relative, though. I really love them all.

Aw, I'm crying too! I just got Braided Beauty and she's so pretty when she's in good condition. If her pink is faded and she has brown spots on her, both of which she seems prone to, then I would pass on her too, but I just can't stop looking at mine  :lovey:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My least favorite is Curly Locks...her colors and pose just don't do anything for me. I would say the same for Glittering Gem but for the fact that I like her name so much.

:inlove:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Mysticmints

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2020, 11:10:56 AM »
something about ringlets' pose. very few can pull it off. the neck is... too long??? she is a star example and so is nice n' spicy

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2020, 11:59:23 AM »
All of them because I hate the gimmick

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2020, 01:32:47 PM »
I don’t really care for any of them.   Their symbols are so boring. But, Ringlets is my least favorite.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2020, 03:12:48 PM »
Probably either Twisty Tail or Pretty Vision. Their color combos just aren't appealing to me.

I am with you in this. I am not a fan of either of them I like all the others thou

Offline BubbleTea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Must Collect Horses
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 04:46:57 PM »
Probably either Twisty Tail or Pretty Vision. Their color combos just aren't appealing to me.

I am with you in this. I am not a fan of either of them I like all the others thou

Same here. Twisty Tail's colors just don't vibe well.
Sigs by SquarePeg and starrynights
:nerdy: :nerdy: :nerdy:

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2020, 06:04:54 AM »
Braided Beauty is just kind of ugly to me. Her symbol is very plain and the Lofty pose is one of my least favourites so I don't think it does her any favors. I also don't like the hair colours I think she would've looked better with more blue or purple.

*sobs* poor Braids xD.

I have no least favourite, really. I love them all. But as a kid the one I didn't like was Pretty Vision, so I guess I'll go with her. It's all relative, though. I really love them all.

Aw, I'm crying too! I just got Braided Beauty and she's so pretty when she's in good condition. If her pink is faded and she has brown spots on her, both of which she seems prone to, then I would pass on her too, but I just can't stop looking at mine  :lovey:

My least favorite is Curly Locks...her colors and pose just don't do anything for me. I would say the same for Glittering Gem but for the fact that I like her name so much.

That is a really pretty looking Braids :D When they have really nice hair they are a stunning set <3

Braids is my childhood pony. I had a standup argument with my mother about getting her in Woolworths because her box was damaged, but she was the only one in the store and she was the pony.I.wanted from the set. So in the end I won. xD. Mum and I both remember this vividly, but it's the only reason I know mine came in the US box, because we both remember broken box cellophane. So one day I'd like a MIB US Braids. It's literally the only pony I would look for the US MIP over the UK one as it's the only pony I had in a US package from new.

I also really loved Curly Locks as a kid because she could turn petals into ribbons according to the comic/story. Although that fact did lead to some shoutbox hilarity about her being the ultimate enemy of weddings everywhere...imagine the chaos.

Ah, I really do love this set though <3.

Haha...enemy of weddings everywhere...that makes me like Curly Locks a little bit more, I guess!

Glad you got your BB even with the damaged box...I hope you find a US MIB someday. If I ever run across one in my searches I'll let you know!

I wouldn't mind having all the ponies in this set...their hair is so luxurious and fun to play with I don't think I would care what colors they are. Bouquet is the next one I'm setting my sights on, though.

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2020, 10:37:05 AM »
Twisty Tail. She has been laying on my desk for about a year waiting to get a good salon day (she was bought at a swap meet). She is laying down because she falls over consistently. Her hair is absolutely awful and is all mixed together into a most unpleasant color. (She has major tangles, maybe she will look better once it gets washed and separated out by color). I also don't think her color scheme is that great. I have three other brush n grows that are much more appealing to me. Maybe my own opinion will change once she gets cleaned up and styled.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal