collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~  (Read 140818 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~
« Reply #315 on: January 27, 2021, 08:33:44 AM »
Canenco will be releasing G5 plush, jewelry, and make-up for kids in their typical stomping grounds.
I tried to look up what sort of plush they make, and it looks like they make ones that look like pillows.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 27, 2021, 03:43:53 PM »
Canenco will be releasing G5 plush, jewelry, and make-up for kids in their typical stomping grounds.
I tried to look up what sort of plush they make, and it looks like they make ones that look like pillows.

Pony life pillow pets!?
Can't wait to see this.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #317 on: January 27, 2021, 03:58:26 PM »
Pony life pillow pets!?
Can't wait to see this.
Nah, like this.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 27, 2021, 04:47:27 PM »
Pony life pillow pets!?
Can't wait to see this.
Nah, like this.

Aw...darn.

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 28, 2021, 06:30:03 PM »
At Target they had hair styling Cadence, the cake themed blind bag set, secret rings, smashin fashion Twilight, and potion princess Luna who was on sale for $4.
Twilight's outfit is completely cat themed with the paw shoes, paw on the dress, and the ear headbands fit over her normal ears. She has pretty good articlation and if she had elbow articulation she would be way better than GoH. The heads are jointed and put on the same so head swaps with them may be possible to get a anthro G4 and articulated elbow G4.5.

Here's also the blind bag I got, her symbol is a popsicle.
They seem to have codes, here's what was on her package. Not sure what part is relevant:
V-3689A
If anyone has the code off theirs to share, that'd be cool. I would like to crack the code

Also, the pink stuff you have to soak off them is awful. I finally got it off after soaking her in hot water with dawn dish soap.

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 28, 2021, 06:57:31 PM »
The articulation on the smashin fashion ponies looks really good! Thanks for sharing pics
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 28, 2021, 07:29:55 PM »
Cat themed huh? Well that proves it. Hasbro is sick of ponies and is trying to get us all to accept the musical debut of My Wacky Kitty.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 09:57:42 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 29, 2021, 12:28:45 AM »
Cat themed huh? Well that proves it. Hasbro is sick of ponies and is trying to get us all accept to accept the musical debut of My Wacky Kitty.
My Wacky Kitty comes in eight delightful colours, complete with groomable tails.
My Wacky Kitty: Crazy Treehouse with Pawla & Squeak the mouse.
My Wacky Kitty: Calico Kittys. Kittys in three colours!!!
my Wacky Kitty: Tiger Tabby Kitties. Kitties with contrasting stripes!!!
My Wacky Kitty: Fur Soft Kitties. Kitties with soft fur!!!
My Wacky Kitty: Loopy Tails Kitties. Extra long tails for more grooming & styling pleasure!!!
My Wacky Kitty: Kitty-Tastic Parlour with Silky & Chirp the budgie.

I know, off topic lol but couldn't resist...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 29, 2021, 12:42:05 AM »
Cat themed huh? Well that proves it. Hasbro is sick of ponies and is trying to get us all accept to accept the musical debut of My Wacky Kitty.
My Wacky Kitty comes in eight delightful colours, complete with groomable tails.
My Wacky Kitty: Loopy Tails Kitties. Extra long tails for more grooming & styling pleasure!!!

I'll take 10. Of each

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 29, 2021, 01:55:52 AM »
I bought the full set of ring pop bling bags tonight. Here’s my thoughts on them.

I tried to grab the codes for you starrynights, but unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be any real pattern. :( Thankfully, if you can find a full box it appears it comes with the complete set if you want to avoid guessing. Here are the codes mine had, just in case someone smarter than me sees a pattern I missed. ;)
The V-3689A is the same across all the boxes. It’s the second part that has some variation.
03181 - Sweet Sugar Pop
03211 - Rarity, Pinkie Pie
03191 - Fizzleshake, Bright Sun, Locket Key
03221 - Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Magic Mimics, Masquerade
03171 - Applejack
03231 - Twilight Sparkle
The repeating numbers and the fact that me and starrynights had different codes for Sweet Sugar Pop doesn’t give me much hope that there is a code to crack here.

I also took a pic of how they were arranged in the box when I bought them. I took care as I was opening them to keep them in the same place. I have a feeling they are probably packaged randomly though...

The box makes for a nice display! If you do decide to buy the whole set, definitely try and snag the box too!

The pink paint on these SUCKS by the way. I’ve scrubbed and scrubbed, but there is still pink paint in some of their crevices. :pout: They’re already in a blind package and wrapped in a white bag Hasbro, there’s no need to hide them under a weird layer of paint too. I might try filling up my sink and letting them soak overnight to see if the last bits will flake off.

I’m also disappointed that the colors are not as pictured on the box for Mimic and Fizzy.(I’m just going to call them by their G1 names for now. :P ) Why does Hasbro actively go out of their way to avoid green??! I know Mimic is kind of a chartreuse yellow/green, so I can maybe see what happened there. But why is Fizzy pink with pink hair? We already have Pinkie Pie for that color combo. I’m also salty about Mimic because the box shows her as green with orange hair. If that’s how the toy looked she would have passed for one of my oc ponies. :P

Overall these are really cute toys though. One of the more creative blind bag gimmicks I’ve seen from MLP in a while! Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle all have a glitter in their plastic that makes them just a little more sparkly than the others, so I wonder if they’re kind of like the chase characters? They’re really pretty either way! I really appreciate the the TE set is getting some love! The set really does look like rock candy, hopefully kids will know not to eat them! :lol:

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 29, 2021, 07:39:49 AM »
Why does Hasbro actively go out of their way to avoid green??!

Slightly off topic maybe, but last month I saw a documentary called 'The Toys That Made Christmas Great' (I think), and there was a bit where they were talking about Power Rangers toys. And one of the developers (?) for the toy line said when they first saw the Power Ranger designs, they were worried because one of them was green, and went on to explain that for some reason, green toys don't usually sell as well as other colours, and they have no idea why that is. (and then went on to explain it turned out okay in that case, cause kids wanted the whole team, but I digress :P)

Dunno if that goes for green ponies too, but it reminded me of the lack of 'em... I know we've theorized before that maybe green ponies shelfwarm, thought it was interesting to hear about it from someone in the toy industry.

That said, though, I don't really see that that explains the lack of green blind bags :s It's not like they'd shelfwarm like a not-blind-packaged toy would, right?

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 29, 2021, 09:58:56 AM »

That would be a nice toy, and maybe even a nice little successor to Pretty Little Litters.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 29, 2021, 02:24:30 PM »
Thank you for the codes, Minty_Magic.
Too bad it seems there's not a pattern..

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 30, 2021, 05:23:32 PM »

The V-3689A is the same across all the boxes. It’s the second part that has some variation.
03181 - Sweet Sugar Pop
03211 - Rarity, Pinkie Pie
03191 - Fizzleshake, Bright Sun, Locket Key
03221 - Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Magic Mimics, Masquerade
03171 - Applejack
03231 - Twilight Sparkle
The repeating numbers and the fact that me and starrynights had different codes for Sweet Sugar Pop doesn’t give me much hope that there is a code to crack here.

All 9 boxes I bought ended in 03181 and I got all except Twilight, Applejack and Locket

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 31, 2021, 02:38:35 AM »

I am dead in the water since that article said G5 will make more products one needs during these unstable times and one of the first things announced is bling and make-up for kids. Yes, that's what a family on low income needs during the pandemic, not soaps, masks or even some kind of baking set to make your own bread - nah, your daughter needs to practice her contouring :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal