collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~  (Read 140844 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~
« Reply #285 on: January 13, 2021, 02:16:52 PM »
Really still not on board with this G1 TE pony mangling. If that is what it is.

Unless of course these are inspirations for ponies that will appear in G5. In which case...I will be so confused.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 02:31:59 PM by Loa »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 13, 2021, 02:45:16 PM »
Really still not on board with this G1 TE pony mangling. If that is what it is.

Unless of course these are inspirations for ponies that will appear in G5. In which case...I will be so confused.

Will not be happy if they're mangled G5 TEs in PL style.  :huh:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 13, 2021, 02:55:05 PM »
And here's a bit of speculation. Here's an image that was found on Taobao (?) which seems to show not only a second wave of these, but (potentially) the G5 logo!

Spoiler

re: the logo -
My Little Rony?
My Little Bony?    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curious!  :cool:
I'm pretty sure it says pony, but there's just a star behind it.

I should correct myself, since I apparently can't count- there are FIVE new characters shown in that image, not six. If they're keeping the Twinkle-Eye inspiration, I'll take a guess at each. Note that this is just speculation!
Left to right:
-Pink/purple- Whizzer. She was frequently paired with Masquerade in the cartoon, so I feel she's a likely choice for a release like this.
-Blue/pink- Sweet Stuff- I'd actually be surprised if she wasn't- the body color's spot-on!
-Purple/purple- Mayyybe Galaxy? She's a unicorn and vaguely fits, I guess... I don't know who else it would be.
-Orange/pink- I'm thinking Party Time, but you can see that this one has green eyes... They weren't 100% accurate on the first wave, though, so I wouldn't put it past them.
-Yellow/aqua- Not very sure on this one, but her eyes seem to be red, so I'm thinking Tic Tac Toe. Quackers is the runner-up, but that's only if they don't do Tic Tac Toe. She'd be a stretch, but they do seem to favor the front hair color over others and maybe referenced a yellowed one... Again, it's a stretch!

It's hard to guess because of the single-colored hair and the overall inaccuracy of the first set. Does anybody have any different guesses?

If (big if!) these are all correct, that'd leave Gingerbread, Speedy, Sky Rocket, and Quackers (or, less likely, Tic Tac Toe) for a potential third wave, but I don't know if they're even keeping the theme, so grain of salt. I don't even have any first wave ponies, so perhaps I should slow down a bit and at least see if I like these before I get excited for new ones.

It says 12 to collect despite there only being 11 shown. I think there's another one not shown.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 13, 2021, 03:04:50 PM »
And here's a bit of speculation. Here's an image that was found on Taobao (?) which seems to show not only a second wave of these, but (potentially) the G5 logo!

Spoiler

re: the logo -
My Little Rony?
My Little Bony?    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curious!  :cool:

I should correct myself, since I apparently can't count- there are FIVE new characters shown in that image, not six. If they're keeping the Twinkle-Eye inspiration, I'll take a guess at each. Note that this is just speculation!
Left to right:
-Pink/purple- Whizzer. She was frequently paired with Masquerade in the cartoon, so I feel she's a likely choice for a release like this.
-Blue/pink- Sweet Stuff- I'd actually be surprised if she wasn't- the body color's spot-on!
-Purple/purple- Mayyybe Galaxy? She's a unicorn and vaguely fits, I guess... I don't know who else it would be.
-Orange/pink- I'm thinking Party Time, but you can see that this one has green eyes... They weren't 100% accurate on the first wave, though, so I wouldn't put it past them.
-Yellow/aqua- Not very sure on this one, but her eyes seem to be red, so I'm thinking Tic Tac Toe. Quackers is the runner-up, but that's only if they don't do Tic Tac Toe. She'd be a stretch, but they do seem to favor the front hair color over others and maybe referenced a yellowed one... Again, it's a stretch!

It's hard to guess because of the single-colored hair and the overall inaccuracy of the first set. Does anybody have any different guesses?

If (big if!) these are all correct, that'd leave Gingerbread, Speedy, Sky Rocket, and Quackers (or, less likely, Tic Tac Toe) for a potential third wave, but I don't know if they're even keeping the theme, so grain of salt. I don't even have any first wave ponies, so perhaps I should slow down a bit and at least see if I like these before I get excited for new ones.

It says 12 to collect despite there only being 11 shown. I think there's another one not shown.
It has pictures of the first wave mixed in, so I think that's what they're referring to since those are the ones out right now. It would make sense for the waves to have the same number of characters, but that's not always the case.
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 13, 2021, 03:15:54 PM »

The chinese is too small/blurry for me to see the characters correctly to attempt to translate.. but there is a 5 by the top row, and 6 by the bottom row. So there's some rhyme or reason to why there are 11 displayed. ...... maybe?

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #290 on: January 13, 2021, 04:46:36 PM »
That Taobao photo has some completely different ponies than the ones that were released with the first set of Secret Rings. Mane 6 are present but the rest I guess could be early ideas or something else entirely.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 13, 2021, 04:54:43 PM »
That Taobao photo has some completely different ponies than the ones that were released with the first set of Secret Rings. Mane 6 are present but the rest I guess could be early ideas or something else entirely.

The photo also shows magenta rings instead of blue, so I'm thinking it's possibly a second wave.
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

Offline Ragamuffin

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #292 on: January 14, 2021, 03:34:49 AM »
If it's a second wave and they're continuing with the G1 borrowing... I thought maybe North Star, Wind Whistler, Posey, and Magic Star, but I guess the first ones were all based on Twinkle Eyes huh? :lol: Whizzer, Sweetstuff, [purple one], Tic Tac Toe, [yellow one]? Not sure who the purple and yellow one could be if we keep up with the TE names. Maybe Galaxy and Party Time? Quackers?? The colours don't have to line up 100% since Fizzy isn't pink either. :rolleyes:

Left to right:

Just noticed this comment. :silly:

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 14, 2021, 08:52:12 AM »
I got 8 of the Secret Rings at my local Target, they were not in the display box just hanging by thier ring from a peg. Apparently they have 2 more in stock at my store as indicated by thier app but I didn't see them.

I can attest Fizzy is pink not teal like the pictures on Amazon's listing

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #294 on: January 14, 2021, 01:09:54 PM »
Just saw the Smashin' Fashion set with PP/DJ at the target that actually stocks things! The rings were displayed similarly at my store as well. I got AJ, TS, PP, and then Locket and Fizzle. Lots of pink.
I also saw the Cadance hairplay toy. She is not Magic Mane sized and is instead fashion-style sized.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 14, 2021, 04:47:25 PM »
Aw, too bad Fizzy is solid pink...
Thanks for sharing!

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2021, 02:51:21 AM »
Ouch, poor Fizzy got the worst color scheme... Seriously, just one solid color? :/ Why did all of the others get contrasting manes and tails, but not her? :(
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2021, 10:36:19 AM »
I found new things today including the Secret Rings.  There are a lot of pics so I will put them in the spoilers.

I found a box of Cutie Mark Crew at Dollar Tree last time I went but not today.  I forgot to post the pic last time though.
Cadance
Spoiler

Smashi' Fashion Twilight Sparkle. There was also one with a yellow dress.

Spoiler

Secret Rings. These were hanging upside on the peg and I rotated the picture to make it easier to read the packaging.

Spoiler

Valentines

Spoiler

Cutie Mark Crew at Dollar Tree

Spoiler

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2021, 03:35:21 PM »
Thanks for sharing! I like the new cadances eyes

Offline starcatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2021, 04:03:45 PM »

Cadance
Spoiler

Cadance's eyes are gorgeous here, though I'm still not a fan of the Pony Life toys. There's something about the shape of their snouts where I think they look kind of like pigs rather than horses, especially in regards to the pink ponies. Regardless, I think this is one of the nicest G4.5's out so far. Any plans for these to feature new characters, not just characters from FiM or Pony Life?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal