collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~  (Read 140839 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~
« Reply #390 on: April 02, 2021, 08:46:06 AM »
So these are by Just Play!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Cutie Marks are on both sides.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 02, 2021, 08:48:56 AM »

Huh. I didn't see that coming. Its kinda odd,  but Just Play did make some decently cute SRF stuffed toys. Wonder what happened here?

Post Merge: April 02, 2021, 08:59:46 AM

Whoever posted this didn't put a source and I'm a bit miffed, but I'm inclined to believe this one.

Pipp, Sunny, Zipp, and Izzy

I like the colors on Zipp, but I don't like their cheap looks and G4-ness. Sorry, but Hasbro ought to stay out of the stuffed toy side of things and simply license other companies to do it for them. Their G3 ones were nice though. Moonbow looks the most decent of the bunch. I see Trailblazer got screwed out of a toy. Maybe later?

ETA: I do like the sparkly hooves.

Ugh. They DO look really cheap, don't they.? It's a shame, because they mostly look cute, but those MANES. Just solid blocks of thin, printed, fabric. I'm not much of a plush collector, so it dosen't really upset me, but it does make me a bit worried about quality for g5 in general.

Hitch not getting a plush here makes me feel like he might be the Applejack of the main cast, if it's going to be constant main character releases like g4 again. I hope we get a good brushable release at some point. 

At least I can say that I love Zipp's design. I can't wait to have a brushable of her!  :heart:

Please don't accidentally jinx the new gen with the Mane Suxx curse, I beg you!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 08:59:46 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline TwinkleSnow737

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 02, 2021, 09:43:19 AM »

Just Play. That's a relief.  :whew: Guess I can keep my hopes up for good quality.

Please don't accidentally jinx the new gen with the Mane Suxx curse, I beg you!
  *Knocks on wood*  ^^;

Offline Shrojjy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 02, 2021, 09:58:39 AM »
relieved to see cutie marks on both sides. and excited to see that zipp has what looks to be a short-ish mane! looks like it might be a mullet lol? seen some speculation zipp is pipp's bowie-esque foil. given the names and the yellow crown motif on the cutie marks it seems kinda likely they are related. please hasbro give me a glam rock queen!

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 02, 2021, 10:12:45 AM »
I think they are decent for their small (they look tiny?) size.  I like seeing some variation in eye shape/eyelashes - it looks like each one is different. And the hooves are pretty cool.  Still love Sunny the best  :cool:

Post Merge: April 02, 2021, 11:56:14 AM

This might be old news but I just saw that Tom's shoe company is doing a retro my little pony shoe!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 11:57:32 AM by SunPony »
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #395 on: April 05, 2021, 07:52:29 PM »
Fluttershy is the next one to get a limited edition variant of her Kotobukiya figure!

https://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/product/product-0000004114/

Just like Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle's LEs before, Fluttershy's variant has translucent glittery hair, skin that matches that of her appearance in Equestria Girls, and a translucent base.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 07, 2021, 06:25:01 AM »
Fluttershy is the next one to get a limited edition variant of her Kotobukiya figure!

Just like Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle's LEs before, Fluttershy's variant has translucent glittery hair, skin that matches that of her appearance in Equestria Girls, and a translucent base.
I want her so much...oh no my wallet!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 11, 2021, 12:07:29 PM »
I found the Cotton Candy and Butterscotch POPs in ASDA tonight!! They didn't have the other three but I'm not sure if they just hadn't put them out or if they're only stocking CC/Butters, I'll keep an eye out! Didn't expect them to hit non-specialty stores so I was thrilled to find them, esp. since CC's my favourite <3 They're sooo cute aaaa!!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 11, 2021, 04:17:44 PM »

I wonder if they will continue these and do an LE Sunst Shimmer. I’m still frustrated that they gave her release an unnatural skin tone that matches the orange of the pony. Maybe if she gets an LE it can have a natural skin tone.

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #399 on: April 11, 2021, 08:52:45 PM »
I wonder if they will continue these and do an LE Sunst Shimmer. I’m still frustrated that they gave her release an unnatural skin tone that matches the orange of the pony. Maybe if she gets an LE it can have a natural skin tone.

Haha, doing the opposite for her would be pretty funny. Looking at my own regular Sunset though, the human sunset looks a bit more orange while the pony (and her in Equestria Girls) is more yellow. Perhaps the LE will have more yellow skin once they get around to her (darker shade than Flutters of course).

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 12, 2021, 11:58:16 AM »
UK peeps!! The Entertainer has those G1/G4 "retro main six" ponies! (Not sure what the official set name is) The individually packaged ones, not the 6-pack. Didn't think these were going to show up over here, was thrilled to find them! They're so cuuute and tiny, omg <3

Also MLP Merch already reported on this, but I found the new G1 clothes in H&M and omg they're gorgeous :lovey: Heads up though, you may have to hunt for them - my store had them displayed in a way that was super easy to overlook (just on a rack, none visible without going up to them and looking through the whole display.. if that makes sense, words are failing me atm lol, I'm tired) - look for them near the Powerpuff Girls/SpongeBob/Space Jam/band shirts

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 12, 2021, 08:26:16 PM »

Haha, doing the opposite for her would be pretty funny. Looking at my own regular Sunset though, the human sunset looks a bit more orange while the pony (and her in Equestria Girls) is more yellow. Perhaps the LE will have more yellow skin once they get around to her (darker shade than Flutters of course).
  I always wanted EqD to look like normal girls. The unnatural skin tones on dolls always just didn’t appeal to me. The kotobukiya figures are great, but I wonder why’d they have to go and do that to Shimmy  :(

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #402 on: April 12, 2021, 10:08:14 PM »
  I always wanted EqD to look like normal girls. The unnatural skin tones on dolls always just didn’t appeal to me. The kotobukiya figures are great, but I wonder why’d they have to go and do that to Shimmy  :(

I do enjoy the fantasy skin tones for EqGs but yeah Sunset does look a little odd next to her setmates with her orange skin vs. their natural skintones. Applejack's skin is slightly orange too but it looks more like a natural tan compared to Sunset. I think she looks really pretty and I'm very happy to have her, but she does look a little strange next to the other regular versions of the figures.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #403 on: April 20, 2021, 09:36:46 AM »

Five Below haul picture for the sake of summary.
There were some of the TaF glitter G4 reboots and other wave 2 Potion Ponies. Also some G4 reboot fashion styles with "budget" accessories.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 20, 2021, 09:38:36 AM »
I have that same green pony! Fizzleshake, was it?
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal