collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Versions of Megan, including European  (Read 164 times)

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Versions of Megan, including European
« on: April 15, 2024, 10:47:10 AM »
I know there are a few different versions of Megan, as indicated by which Sundance she came with.  I remember back when we were just getting started with internet sales and the foreign markets became a thing we could get excited about due to the new versions and characters we could find. 

Regarding Megan, I know the UK version had a pretty outfit with the apron over the main outfit and the ones I have seen are decorated with bows.  I have a very vague memory of a German version of her, Annabelle?, that was similar but her outfit is just a bit different.  I'm trying to place if I'm remembering that correctly or not. 

My Megan (which I got from back in those days and probably got fairly reasonably priced) has the basic UK outfit but her apron has flowers and butterflies on it.  Everything looks authentic and I know I didn't make anything for her.  Does anyone else remember something along those lines?  This would've been close to 20 years ago at this point, and I didn't make any notes to include with her to give me any further information to go on.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 10:55:45 AM by Squirtsquirt »
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Versions of Megan, including European
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 01:53:43 PM »
Before the internet, I only knew of the first US version.   But yours is so pretty, I wanted to comment.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Iridescent

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 03:06:31 PM »
this page specifies that it's from her uk variant manufactured in china, which is supported by this listing (see the front of the box)
and i guess this leaflet uses that dress pattern, which is pretty neat.

in terms of other country variants, i think they're all on the wiki.

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 11:11:10 PM »
Thanks, that helps.  I honestly don't remember all the info from back in the day, and of course we were still trying to find all the variants and other country releases.  I wish I could remember where I got this girl, but I'm pretty sure it was an overseas transaction.  It's always fun finding new things in my old stashes. :D

Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal