collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Edit: I got them all back!  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
Edit: I got them all back!
« on: July 17, 2020, 03:20:38 PM »
I went digging in my pony bin looking for my first wave G4 brushables to put out on display...only to find that they weren't there!  Before my first move, I remember giving several G4 blind bag ponies to my niece, but I don't remember giving her my brushables.  So, now I'm on a mission to get them back xD

I had:

- Rarity
- Fluttershy
- Applejack
- Sunset Shimmer
- Bubbles

I feel so incredibly silly ^^'  At least I still have my G1s! <3
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 01:54:40 PM by Kaeldre »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: That moment when you find out you got rid of all your G4s :(
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 05:23:46 AM »
I think I have one of the earlier Rarities for sale on my Depop: Here. I'd be happy to deal through here of course.
If you're in the USA and interested, I could root around my big big to-clean bag to see who's in there. I probably don't have the Applejack with a forelock but I think I might have another early Fluttershy...unless you're after specifically the first wave ones, I think I may only have the ones with the thinner face molds.
Anyway, that's really frustrating! I've definitely misplaced a few ponies here or there, and they're always in some stupid spot, too...

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 10:08:46 AM »
I think I have one of the earlier Rarities for sale on my Depop: Here. I'd be happy to deal through here of course.
If you're in the USA and interested, I could root around my big big to-clean bag to see who's in there. I probably don't have the Applejack with a forelock but I think I might have another early Fluttershy...unless you're after specifically the first wave ones, I think I may only have the ones with the thinner face molds.
Anyway, that's really frustrating! I've definitely misplaced a few ponies here or there, and they're always in some stupid spot, too...

Ooh, yes please!  I'd love to see who all you have!  It doesn't matter to me if they're first wave or not, I just want my ponies ^^'

Do you have that Rarity listed on eBay as well?  I swear I was looking at the same one last night.

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 07:21:57 AM »
aww, boo! I hope you can find them again :)

Thank you! ^^'. I'm slowly purchasing them again from Arena members. :3

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 01:54:03 PM »
I got them all back!  I hopped over to the MLPTP and picked up a NMA Feathermay and Lilly Blossom!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal