collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Blingbag Applejack Question  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Fundamental

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Blingbag Applejack Question
« on: July 17, 2020, 01:20:44 PM »
Hello, I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I googled and this was the first forum that came up, so i was hoping you guys could help  :biggrin:

I've been looking for a G4 Applejack toy, and I've been thinking about either of the ones pictured

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Does anyone by any chance own either of these, or can vouch for one over the other? I think the hat is removeable on the first one, but does it fit the other Ponies? Does the hat come with a band or does it clip on? I know in the 2nd one there's a band around the hat which is not ideal as it goes around the entire head of the figure
One is also being sold on AliExpress, is it a fine place to purchase?

Thank you and once again I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to ask this here!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 04:57:06 PM by Fundamental »

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: G4 Applejack toy
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 01:34:57 PM »
The first hat looks like it's molded to fit specifically Applejack's head and hair!
I've seen the first one at Five Below locations nearby, I'm sure she'd be kicking around there.
Aliexpress is alright to order from, but I find their prices are very high with authentic products, plus the shipping time is not really worth the wait for this pony...I'd say look at eBay.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Fundamental

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 03:19:04 PM »
The first hat looks like it's molded to fit specifically Applejack's head and hair!
I've seen the first one at Five Below locations nearby, I'm sure she'd be kicking around there.
Aliexpress is alright to order from, but I find their prices are very high with authentic products, plus the shipping time is not really worth the wait for this pony...I'd say look at eBay.

Thanks so much for the response! I really appreciate it. I guess neither of the hats will fit on other pony's! I would ideally like to have a look in person, but most stores I see these days don't seem to have this collection anymore. I'm in Europe.

I found a video online of the 2nd one, notice the band? Do you think there is anything I could use to make the hat fit without the use of the band, but still have it be removeable?
I'm still not sure which one to get, I can't find many images or videos of the first one, so hoped someone here might have any of these or could vouch for them!  :biggrin:

I also appreciate the information on AliExpress. I'm not too fussed about the wait, but some of the items were really cheap, around $4 a piece.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 09:03:35 AM »
Maybe some sort of putty would help the hat stay on other ponies? So long their heads aren't too large for the hat. I hope someone with the toy may be able to help, perhaps if you change the title to something like "Blind Bag Applejack Hat Question" it may catch someone's eye.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Fundamental

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Blingbag Applejack Question
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 08:01:05 PM »
Maybe some sort of putty would help the hat stay on other ponies? So long their heads aren't too large for the hat. I hope someone with the toy may be able to help, perhaps if you change the title to something like "Blind Bag Applejack Hat Question" it may catch someone's eye.
Thank you! That's a good idea. I'm still not sure which one to get which is another reason I hoped someone might have experience with them. It's fine if there isn't though, this is a really friendly forum!  :)

Offline Fundamental

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Blingbag Applejack Question
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2020, 01:37:57 PM »
Just a final quick bump, then I think I might just go with the one in the 2nd image  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal