collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Paradise estate  (Read 643 times)

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Paradise estate
« on: July 15, 2020, 07:31:18 AM »
Hello!

I recently found two different Paradise estates that IvĂ© putted togehter as one.  :biggrin:

Does anyone know how many pairs of doors there are in one Paradise estate? One for each room or only two?
(Large gate not included).

Thanks in advance!

Post Merge: July 15, 2020, 09:17:55 AM

I just found the old PE checklist from Lady twilight and it suppose to be 4 doors!  :biggrin:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 09:17:55 AM by Littlesparklepony »

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Paradise estate
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 12:17:16 PM »
2 pairs, for the ones leading to the patio. The open spaces leading to the pool were left open. I always found that to be highly unsafe, lol, especially since one of those rooms was a nursery :D

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 12:29:16 PM »
Lucky you to find PE!  Creative thinking to combine 2 partial sets :) I'll have to remember that!!

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 07:27:05 PM »
I have thought about asking this question on here myself...I bought a replacement PE a few months back and it only came with 2 sets of doors (4 doors total, not including the front gates). The seller claimed it was 95% complete, and said it was missing 2 sets of doors. However, I've tried researching what it actually came with, and I have yet to find evidence that it was supposed to come with 4 sets (8 doors total), despite the fact that there are holes for doors in all 4 patio exits on the playset. All promo pictures I have found seem to not show it at an angle where we can see whether or not there are doors on the pool-end patio doorways. I thought my childhood PE had 4 sets, but I could be mistaken. So I guess my PE is more than 95% complete after all!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal