collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Favourite twinkle eye pony?

Gingerbread
6 (10.3%)
Whizzer
1 (1.7%)
Fizzy
15 (25.9%)
Masquerade
6 (10.3%)
Galaxy
3 (5.2%)
Sweet Stuff
2 (3.4%)
Speedy
1 (1.7%)
Sweet Pop
1 (1.7%)
Sky Rocket
0 (0%)
Locket
6 (10.3%)
Tic Tac Toe
6 (10.3%)
Mimic
8 (13.8%)
Quackers
0 (0%)
Bright Eyes
3 (5.2%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: Favourite twinkle eye pony?  (Read 2571 times)

Offline FernMariposa919

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite twinkle eye pony?
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2020, 07:28:43 PM »
Not only is Fizzy my favorite twinkle eyed pony, she's my favorite pony overall. I love her color scheme and who doesn't like ice cream sodas?  I got her for my 6th birthday (along with So Soft Surprise) and she was featured on my 7th birthday cake. I even have a Fizzy clock which is up in my kitchen and I absolutely love it.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2020, 04:53:45 AM »
Tic Tac Toe because she was the first grail I brought when I got back into collecting.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2020, 05:13:38 AM »
Fizzy!
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2020, 06:36:13 AM »
Masquerade forever!!

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2020, 03:22:06 PM »
I've mulled this over repeatedly since I first saw this thread. I can't decide between Locket,  Fizzy,  Galaxy, and Speedy.

Offline starbritesprinkles

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault | she/her/hers
    • View Profile
    • StarbriteSprinkles
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2020, 05:50:49 PM »
It's Mimic, ever since The Golden Horseshoes when I was a kid, though I still don't own her. My only childhood TEs were Speedy, Locket, and Quackers, all of whom I still love dearly. Down to needing Bright Eyes, Mimic, and Tic-Tac-Toe to complete both TE sets.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2020, 12:33:58 PM »
Not only is Fizzy my favorite twinkle eyed pony, she's my favorite pony overall. I love her color scheme and who doesn't like ice cream sodas?  I got her for my 6th birthday (along with So Soft Surprise) and she was featured on my 7th birthday cake. I even have a Fizzy clock which is up in my kitchen and I absolutely love it.

Where did you get a Fizzy clock?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2020, 11:15:03 AM »
Oooh... either Galaxy or Sweet Stuff, with Fizzy as a close second (third?). I voted for Galaxy but if I could've voted for two, Sweets would've gotten my vote, too. I love them both! Galaxy's some of my favourite colours, and that symbol.. :lovey: And Sweet Stuff's one that I initially passed over (wasn't really a fan of the TEs at first), but I just completely fell in love with her after watching "Sweet Stuff and the Treasure Hunt". She's so damn cute in the cartoon! That voice!! :heart:

Offline FernMariposa919

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2020, 12:00:10 PM »

I got it from a site called Society6.com. They have pretty much everything you can think of, not just clocks. There's a lot of MLP artwork from an artist called DreamValleyMLP and believe me, I had a difficult time choosing which clock I wanted! It was between the one I got and one that features both Fizzy and Galaxy, but in the end I went with this one: https://society6.com/product/g1-my-little-pony-fizzy-at-dream-castle1422363_wall-clock?sku=s6-9414378p33a33v282a34v285
I love it because it has my favorite pony AND it features the Dream Castle in the background.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2020, 12:08:26 PM »
Similar to what Taffeta said, it was my first instinct to choose Mimic, but I'm not sure that I'm not psychologically being influenced by the fact that she's hard to find/sought after/expensive. I might have chosen her anyway, even if I didn't know those things about her, just because she's green and there aren't enough green ponies...but I chose Bright Eyes. She is kind of weird, and I don't get the clock symbol thing, but I like her unusual colors and her pose and I feel like she's kind of an underdog, so I gave her my vote  :satisfied:

Offline Mrs. Prospector

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • I write essays about horse-shaped hunks of plastic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2020, 12:23:11 PM »
I'm going to agree with the large number of people who said Fizzy. She has a very cute soda-shop aesthetic and unique color scheme, and she's very endearing in the show. I also like Quackers, because her symbol is adorable, and Locket, because of her very bright valentine look.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2020, 04:11:03 PM »
Similar to what Taffeta said, it was my first instinct to choose Mimic, but I'm not sure that I'm not psychologically being influenced by the fact that she's hard to find/sought after/expensive. I might have chosen her anyway, even if I didn't know those things about her, just because she's green and there aren't enough green ponies...but I chose Bright Eyes. She is kind of weird, and I don't get the clock symbol thing, but I like her unusual colors and her pose and I feel like she's kind of an underdog, so I gave her my vote  :satisfied:

I also have to give props to Bright Eyes. She has a really unusual colour scheme, too, and I like that about her <3.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2020, 12:05:58 PM »
It was a neck-in-neck race...Mimic holds a special place in my heart as she was my last 'childhood' pony... but Masquerade won out.  Her colours, her name, her pose...I love everything about her  ^.^
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 12:08:15 PM by slyons »

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2020, 04:27:05 PM »

I got it from a site called Society6.com. They have pretty much everything you can think of, not just clocks. There's a lot of MLP artwork from an artist called DreamValleyMLP and believe me, I had a difficult time choosing which clock I wanted! It was between the one I got and one that features both Fizzy and Galaxy, but in the end I went with this one: https://society6.com/product/g1-my-little-pony-fizzy-at-dream-castle1422363_wall-clock?sku=s6-9414378p33a33v282a34v285
I love it because it has my favorite pony AND it features the Dream Castle in the background.

I love that!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal