collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony And All Its Glory  (Read 6521 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Healthy Pony And All Its Glory
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2020, 08:19:02 PM »
Today was a 2.

I felt miserable all day but I still got things done. My sister and I brought some stuff to the apartment and I was able to go up and down the stairs twice, carrying something each time. After that I had an asthma attack and forgot my inhaler. I was able to get it under control but it took a lot out of me. Even so, when we got back to the house and I rested for a bit, I started packing again. I was able to get all my craft supplies, my candles (yes, I'm a candle freak :P ) and some decor from around the house boxed up.

As far as food, I can't remember what I had for breakfast if I had any at all. I know I had my tea. My sister wanted to order pizza for lunch. After I ate I felt even worse and wanted to go to bed but I forced myself to keep working. Dinner I had a salad.

I still feel awful but I'm really tired so hopefully I can sleep tonight.

Post Merge: July 21, 2020, 05:47:04 PM

Today was another 2.

I woke up early by myself, no alarm. Had tea and breakfast, used my acupressure mat and put my back brace on. I was ready to work! Unfortunately, my body did not agree. I had to take frequent breaks and really wanted to give up and go back to bed, but I persevered.

Finally got to some stuff under my bed and packed. Packed up my Hasbro ponies. My wonderful wall of orange is gone :( My custom ponies are going to be a bit harder to tackle (plus I can't get to them right now). And put together a bunch of boxes for tomorrow.

I did take a brief nap after lunch and am going to bed early.

Breakfast was veggie cup of soup, lunch leftover pizza, dinner a tomato cheese wrap, cottage cheese and a pickle! I eat the same things often.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 05:47:04 PM by BlackCurtains »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2020, 07:24:35 PM »
Hmmm wall of orange...customs...wish there was photos!!!! Love!!!

I played piano today!!! Maybe like 15min if that but I got my 1 day in this week. If I do more I will give myself a bonus. I have the song from Game of Thrones so I FBI get day 2 I can play it!!! Bribery tends to work for me
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2020, 03:14:58 PM »
The wall of orange pics are old, I have probably twice as many ponies now. This also doesn't include my Raincurl army.

And this is about 75% of my custom collection. Most were made by other artists but there's a few in there that I made.

:)

So yesterday was a 0. I was so sore and tired. I slept off and on. I can't remember what I ate... that's one reason I try to update each day, I forget so easily.

Today was a 2. Most of it was going through old papers and throwing out what I didn't need anymore and organizing the rest. I got everything under my bed packed except two small boxes and a firesafe case. I can't reach them (my bed is against the wall) so I need to pull the bed out enough to push them where I can get them. Didn't feel like doing that today. I also got one bin and one box packed.

Meals were good. I had tea and french toast for breakfast. Lunch I made cucumber sandwiches for everyone. I haven't had dinner yet... I'm not sure what I want. I'm at my limit for soreness and don't know if I want to actually cook something, stick something in the oven or make pasta from a box. I'm leaning toward the pasta. My goal was to eat less carbs, not cut them out completely. I'm not snacking at night anymore. I've been too tired to watch TV and munch mindlessly :lol:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2020, 07:22:45 PM »
Way to go!!! Getting super tired as the week goes on. But I have a creative weekend coming. I have s custom order for wings and I get the excuse to do crafty things all day!!!

I attempted to so some early but they look like crap!!! So sloppy...its my mood. If I feel tired I do lazy work. So hopefully some rest and look to the next day.

It has been 0 and 1 as I thought of nothing until today:)

Love the orange ponies and those customes:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2020, 05:48:36 PM »
Thanks!

Today was a 5! :cheer:

I finally got some decent sleep and the soreness was able to recover. I didn't set my alarm because I wanted as much sleep as I could get, I slept for 15 hours :lol: That's not unusual for me. I have chronic fatigue syndrome among all my other issues.

When I woke up I had my tea and skipped eating. I wore my back brace all day and it helped so much. I was able to pack 6 boxes, including two big ones and one shoe box :lol: I'm almost totally done with my room! All I have left besides some electronics that I'm still using is my custom ponies and whatever is in my closet. I think I mentioned that most of what's in the closet is already packed up in bins. I might have to repack them since they were put away for storage rather than a move, but it won't be hard to do that. I also took the garbage and recyclables out, gave some more stuff to my sister, and cut up a watermelon for my mom! A busy day for me  ^.^

I didn't eat a lot today. I had some watermelon as a snack and dinner was tomato cheese wrap, cottage cheese and pickle.

I'm not really tired so I might do some packing still. I have to move my little TV console over to open both closet doors... I really want to get in there and see what's going on, I know there is loose stuff in there too. I think I'll make a cup of coffee to keep going :biggrin:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2020, 07:27:58 PM »
Ok that tomato and cheese wrap sounds good...recipe. I know that sounds silly, but if points went out for Vikings skills I would be a negative. But I do like wraps I think I can make it:)

Whew it's been a bit. I have kept my eating in check..went off a bit today but made supper very light. No work piano as we went to a nephews ball game.

I get to sleep, so my goal is piano tomorrow!!!

Congrats on that 5!!!! You deserve a reward for that. Save it and at the end get a big reward!!!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2020, 03:53:15 PM »
Oh! It's very simple to make :)

Lay out a large soft tortilla. Put two slices of cheese in the middle, I use smoked provolone. Microwave two strips of bacon - I'm vegetarian so I use "facon" :P Put one strip on top of the cheese. Slice your tomatoes, I use Campari cherry tomatoes but any small kind will work. Line them up along the bacon, put the other piece of bacon over the tomatoes and one slice of cheese over that. Wrap up and pop in the microwave for a minute (or longer if you want the cheese more melted) because of the water in the tomatoes it's gonna be hot for a bit. When it's cool enough for you, eat! It's really good. I like this particular combo because the smokey cheese pairs well with the bacon and the tomatoes are sweet. (sometimes I make two if I'm really hungry)

Today was a 2. I finally got to the closet! As I remembered, there are a lot of bins and boxes in there. I also found more books, how many books do I have?! I keep finding them...
I only had to repack one box so far. I'm running out of room to put my stuff. My sister was complaining that I'm partly blocking the TV in the living room. She has a TV in her bedroom but it's just basic cable. The other TV is digital cable. But what can I do? Once I get everything out of the closet I can stack boxes in front of it but that's gonna take one or two more days (depending how I feel).

It's past my goal of moving by the 24th but I am still determined to do it before August.

My back was still sore from yesterday. Plus, I had stubbed my toe and it really hurts. Plus plus, my other foot has something wrong with it too (it's been going on since last November. I was supposed to have a bone scan done but my insurance wouldn't approve it *sigh* ) and after I ate dinner I got a bad headache. So I think I'm done with boxes for today.

I didn't eat well. I had coffee instead of tea. It upset my stomach :( so I skipped breakfast again. I also didn't eat lunch. Dinner was pasta and it made me feel like crap. That's another reason I'm done for the day. I just don't feel well.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2020, 04:51:47 PM »
Whew that is still being super productive. No piano, act ok today, and knitted so I say 2. Did good not 100% but that is ok. I caught some sleep that was so that was nice...weekends are too short.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2020, 07:44:53 PM »
The wall of orange pics are old, I have probably twice as many ponies now. This also doesn't include my Raincurl army.

And this is about 75% of my custom collection. Most were made by other artists but there's a few in there that I made.

:)

So yesterday was a 0. I was so sore and tired. I slept off and on. I can't remember what I ate... that's one reason I try to update each day, I forget so easily.

Today was a 2. Most of it was going through old papers and throwing out what I didn't need anymore and organizing the rest. I got everything under my bed packed except two small boxes and a firesafe case. I can't reach them (my bed is against the wall) so I need to pull the bed out enough to push them where I can get them. Didn't feel like doing that today. I also got one bin and one box packed.

Meals were good. I had tea and french toast for breakfast. Lunch I made cucumber sandwiches for everyone. I haven't had dinner yet... I'm not sure what I want. I'm at my limit for soreness and don't know if I want to actually cook something, stick something in the oven or make pasta from a box. I'm leaning toward the pasta. My goal was to eat less carbs, not cut them out completely. I'm not snacking at night anymore. I've been too tired to watch TV and munch mindlessly :lol:

Wow, that is a cool orange collection! And that tomato wrap is something I am going to have to try, it sounds good.

Post Merge: July 25, 2020, 07:51:18 PM

I haven't been updating, but it's all been a bunch of ones and twos...late naps and skipped meals, and I don't end up in bed until after midnight. Today started off bad because I overslept a bit, but guess it ended up okay because it's 9:45 and I only have one kid not in bed (but almost!)...which means I could realistically be in bed an hour from now if all goes well, and that deserves a 3. Rough day though...one of my girls was super needy and wanted to be held all day...I couldn't get much done. I would have thought they would be more independent by this age, but maybe not!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 07:51:19 PM by LadyAmalthea »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2020, 07:02:11 AM »
Great job on the 1 and 2!!! You are making progress. It seams small but truly you are working towards. In you post it sounds like you are progressing. Be proud! You are making an effort.

I feel I really dont nake an effort on my goals. I do get discouraged very easy, and my mind will beat me up from time to time. I need to think of a way to either stay motivated or productive. I used to do lists...maybe that can work again.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2020, 03:58:35 PM »
The day isn't over but I think I'm done for the evening. Today was a 2. I'm surprised I managed that. I only slept four hours and wanted to stay in bed but I made myself get up and work. I'm still clearing out the closet and packed 3 boxes and pulled two bins out. ...and I found even more books  >_<

I had my tea but skipped breakfast again. Tomato cheese wrap for lunch! The tomatoes are getting wrinkly so I want to eat them before they go bad. My dad cooked on the grill for dinner so I had vegetarian apple and sage sausage, red peppers and onions. I ate waaaaaay too much.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2020, 05:46:06 PM »
I feel super down...its probably my dislike of my work...and it takes so long to get my music studio going...and COVID does not help:(

Sorry to be a downer. I know it can get better from here just takes time.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2020, 02:18:47 PM »
Aw, I'm sorry Crowning Glory. I think everyone feels that way sometimes. Like you said, it's okay to have bad days. It will get better :hug:

---

Today was a 1.5? Maybe a 2.

It took a long time for me to get stared today. I only got two small boxes packed and a few things removed from the closet. I wanted to do more but my body was screaming at me to stop. I also had to pick up my medicine and I didn't notice the door to the pharmacy was closed. My sister had already pulled away (she dropped me off) so I had to walk all the way to the other door :( Luckily there were electric carts available.

I skipped breakfast again, lunch was a tuna wrap and dinner was mac & cheese. I will probably snack on something later. It's been that kinda day.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2020, 08:11:07 PM »
This time of the summer is ALWAYS the worst for me.  It gets better in the beginnings of September.  *sigh*

I want to participate but I am soooooo tired.  Burnt out.  days come, days go.  nothing changes.  I know when my neighbors go shopping and when they go to work.  >.>
some days I feel like I have plans and plans for the plans, and some days... I lose the whole day refreshing screens on the internet.  twice this week, I have woken up at 8am and not moved from my chair until 6pm.

I mean, my birthday presents arrived today (YAY predictable tracking?!) and mostly all i can do is be nauseous that this crap cost money.  >.< 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 08:12:52 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2020, 05:24:18 PM »
Being a supported is very important. I will probably continue healthy pony in September. I do miss it. I have my mind set that I do it for me and let others join with there own thing. A great pony pal her gave me that wonderful insite and honesty! The Truth can hurt but man does it get you in perspective!!!:)

Depression fighting still but I stopped  fast food binge eat so that is a huge plus. I played piano for 30min so even better but I ignored all my chores. I am happy what I did but I feel sad for reasons I keep private. Talking just hasnt helped

I just have to deal with it and silently cry. Sorry it's my depression and I know I will be good on Friday. I wont have work yelling at me daily.

I may look and feel very sad, but I still function and try to progress, so thank you for you kindness. I am ok just might be quiet and read more than post.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal