collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone playing Pokemon Cafe Mix? Who wants to be on a team?  (Read 6105 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
In the game there are challenge cards that you have to complete and the only challenge I haven't done is add a friend.  However, nobody I know plays and it won't give me another challenge card until that challenge is complete.  Is anyone on here playing that would like to be Pokemon friends?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 12:35:59 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone playing Pokemon Cafe Mix? I need friends apparently...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 02:24:33 PM »
Oh! I need that too.

3WJ27ACRLVH7
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 04:14:19 PM »
Yay! Added you. 

Mine is 3CA2RBA9SUQC

Huh...I guess there are only 5 regular challenge cards at the moment.  I wonder how many special Scorbunny cards there will be.  I'm only on the second one.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:16:40 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 10:47:36 AM »
Unfortunately all I can do right now is log on and get the rewards - part of my touch screen is dead and this game absolutely refuses to let me rotate the screen, so I can't get past level 30 because the basket is literally right next to that area :/

But in case people need it, here's my FC:
3DS2UQ7S5WVD

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 12:23:15 PM »
Bummer about the touch screen.  I've added you.  :)

Does anyone know anything about the Master Chef levels?  I mean, I'm doing them right now but what is the point conversion?  The list on the info screen only says that "50 minimum" stars will convert into 30 master points.  So does that mean that if I have 70 stars I will only get 30 points for it?  I haven't been able to find any information online about it but apparently there's a Master Pikachu and a Master Eevee you can trade in the points for but they're 180 points each.  If I have to get to the master levels 12 times to get enough points for both of them, that's going to take forever so I hope I can just get as many as possible each round and get them sooner.  I want to see what they do.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 07:08:01 AM »
And the answer is that no matter how many Master Chef stars you get, the max it will convert into is 30 points.  So I guess next time once I get to 50, I'll just stop rather than pushing the level up to harder and harder ones.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone playing Pokemon Cafe Mix? Now there are teams?
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 12:07:15 PM »
So there's a challenge coming up to get Snorlax that requires teams.  I have no idea how many people are allowed on a team or how it all works yet.  I don't know if we have to find our own teams or if it will be like Pokemon Go where you just pick one to be on.  The message did say you have to be on at team and cleared level 24 to participate.  It starts up next week so there's still plenty of time to get there if anyone wants to start up.

Is anyone but me even still playing this game?  :lol:  I'm enjoying the new challenges and I like that you can get so many bonuses without spending any real money.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 12:11:34 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone playing Pokemon Cafe Mix? Who wants to be on a team?
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 12:37:27 PM »
Okay, kids.  It's time to catch Snorlax!  Anyone want to be on a team or should I just join someone?  I was thinking if I start a team I would call it something pony related like the Satin Slipper Pokestop or something.  What do you guys think?

Edit to add: I guess there's a limited number of letters for the team name.  But we could still call it something fun.  If anyone wants to jump in, you only have to have beaten level 22 (they changed that from level 24) to join a team and get in on this.  :)  It goes until October 8th so there's loads of time--but not too much so get on it!

Post Merge: September 23, 2020, 04:22:27 PM

Okay, kids.  I went ahead and created a team!  I named it "Nerds Rule" because I am one and I do (and they only let me have 10 characters).  My user name is Rhapsody and I chose a Celebi for the Pokémon mascot.  The Team ID if you want to find me and join me in my epic quest to satisfy the hunger of the Snorlax is: W8A2T4XMZ6L2.  It is open to everyone.  Come one, come all (well, until the 30 per team max is hit but I don't know that will happen).  :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 04:24:37 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2020, 06:19:13 PM »
how do teams work?
i wasn't super great at the game, and felt like i was hitting a wall... but i really enjoyed it.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 07:53:17 AM »
It's super easy.  Basically, everyone on the team plays as they normally would but the stars that you earn go into a group pot so all of us benefit.  So if I earn 27 stars and you earn 33, together we have 60.  In order to get Snorlax to join your cafe, the team has to satisfy him 8 times.  I've already managed the first time, but each time he needs more orders to satisfy him (much like leveling up the pokemon once they join your team) so if anyone wants to jump on board, that'd be awesome!  I plan on trying to get him on my team regardless so even if you want to ride my coattails and just try to get a little further in your own game, I'm cool with it.  Plus, you get presents from Snorlax as you satisfy him, some of them are the power up things and some of them are acorns.  If you get enough stars, he starts giving you tons of the fruit tarts so it's worth it.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2020, 07:08:15 AM »
Yay we got Snorlax!  Now to try for some of those bonuses.  I'm pretty sure anyone still wanting to join in can jump on board until it ends October 7th!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2020, 06:55:38 AM »
woohoo, mimikyu :heart:

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2020, 07:07:18 AM »
Mimikyu is so adorable!  And I love the Halloween theme going on right now.

So I figured it up last time, with 30 people on a team if each person gets 190 stars, we get all the things.  Though there are people on my team that haven't even signed in since the Snorlax challenge started-not even to collect their prizes.  I don't know how long the prizes stay available so they might lose out if they don't get on it.   :huh:  But with the other people who joined up, maybe this time we'll get farther because people will be helping from the get-go.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2020, 10:44:50 PM »
There's another team event starting up.  Some of the people on my team haven't signed in in more than 40 days, that's since before the Snorlax challenge ended.  So they didn't help at all with the Mimikyu challenge.  Am I unreasonable if I remove them from the team to open up slots for other people who might want to actually play? 

I know I said that I don't care if people just join the team to collect the prizes but these people aren't even signing on to collect their prizes and I know that there are people out there who'd at least like to collect the prizes even if they don't play any of the levels.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 10:47:05 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2020, 01:13:14 PM »
If they aren't logging in, they have no interest in the game... I think it's fair to remove them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal