collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MISS HENNESSY'S SALES  (Read 1132 times)

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
MISS HENNESSY'S SALES
« on: July 03, 2020, 05:08:30 PM »
I have A LOT of ponies and friends for sale.  I still have a few dozen that I still need to brush and clean and post along with several that need to be deflocked (wah! I dont wanna!). I also have a few lots that are on their way and I plan to continuously buy more at least every 2 or 3 weeks. So if you follow me on the account I sell on you will see new things posted often - hopefully daily (the goal).

The best place to take a look is on my Mercari account. Currently that is where I post the most & the most often.

I have ponies, friends, accessories & pony wear all available for sale. G1, G2, G3 and 4 as well.

If you have any questions it's ideal to contact me there on the specific listing. I DO BUNDLE! But please NO OFFERS on single items. Only make offers on multiple items and please BE REASONABLE!

Twice this week I've been asked...

A woman wanted to bundle two ponies: one was $10 and one was $6. She wanted to bundle both for $10... see the issue? That would be me giving her a pony for free. A buy one get one deal - not a bundle.

Then a man asked for 3 collector rubber duckies: each was $6 (total for 3 = $18). He wanted to bundle for $12. That would be a buy 2 get 1 free deal - not a bundle.

Moral of the story: please be reasonable! Don't ask people to give you free things. Even if you've already bought something. Even 5 somethings! It's just rude. Especially for those of us who are doing this for financial reasons (since I lost my job due to everything going on).

So please just be fair to me and I will consider the offer on multiple items bought in the same transaction. No split bundle deals (buy one now discounted, get the next item next week OR get one item full price and two weeks later ask for a discount because "I bought something from you before" - yeah, thats happened too haha)

I use Pirateship for shipping so shipping rates are lower than the USPS rates despite me using USPS. So my prices are compared to other's and I ALWAYS PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING. So when buying, remember that the price is taking care of the shipping cost. I often charge the same as other people who ask for shipping on top of their price. I also must pay site fees. Please keep all that in mind.

I will randomly reply to this thread with specials & bundles!

I think that's it! Questions? Just ask :)

MERCARI NAME:
iam_misshennessy

LOOK UP...
"Vintage Hasbro My Little Pony G1" for my ads.
At this time you cannot look people up by their name for some reason so you will have to look up one of my posts.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 01:17:19 PM by iam_misshennessy »
I SELL VINTAGE & NEW NAME BRAND TOYS!
* Taking a break from inventory to focus on expanding my personal collection, so VERY interested in trades!
- ISO & trade link coming soon! -
SALES
Message with toy requests. 100s of brands!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal