collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Finally someone to talk to!!  (Read 818 times)

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Finally someone to talk to!!
« on: July 02, 2020, 09:40:48 AM »
My poor husband. I make him listen to me and show off every new pony I get, or talk about awesome finds/deals I snag. He could care less but like a good husband he listens to me ramble (:

But it'll definitely be nice to have people who actually care enough to listen and ACTUALLY RESPOND!!! Even better haha

Now, before anyone goes off thinking I'm an alcoholic, my last name is Hennessy. Hence "I am miss Hennessy". Although it should really be Mrs. Hennessy, but that just doesn't sound as good in my opinion *shrug*

A little bit about online me...
I ran my own Proboards role playing site for over 5 years (the same one) before shutting it down for personal reasons in my "real life". Which really sucks because 5 years for a site is REEEALLY good. Anyone that role plays will know. So all of that stuff happening, I wish I had still made time for it. It probably would have helped me through stuff too. But now I'm working on a new one - in case anyone enjoys role playing! It's a realistic human RP tho. I've run my own horse, wolf, canine/cat and other ones in the past too, but I personally prefer role playing humans. So if anyone wants to just chat about that, needs someone to give them pointers on making better posts, or interested in joining when it's open - definitely let me know. I love meeting fellow role players!! I feel like they've become rare lately and that really sucks! I miss it being a popular thing.

Offline me...
I have a zoo of animals so I'm an animal lover. Right now I have 3 dogs, 4 cats, a snake, bearded dragon, two fish tanks, two rats and a mouse, a netherland dwarf rabbit, an angora rabbit, a mini rex rabbit, chinchilla and skinny pig (hairless guinea pig). And for me - that's not a lot haha so if you wanna talk pets, ooooohhhh I love them and love sharing photos and seeing other people's!!

I have lots of tattoos and have had many piercings and dermals (still have some), so if you're curious about any of that or would like some opinions on tattoos, please reach out to me. I run a support blog so I love being helpful and being there for people, so I am all for helping you out with whatever. Back to tattoos: on the sleeve I'm currently working on, I actually have a My Little Pony tattoo. Sadly it was done quite a while ago and I trusted my (thankfully now EX) boyfriend's opinion on his friend, who had a real tattoo gun, but not the right skill. It isn't absolutely awful, and it's not finished yet so it can definitely be fixed up extremely well with the proper shading and coloring, but all the same it isn't as good as it should have been. Just happy to get it finished so I can be proud of it - and I'll probably get another much better and detailed tattoo within the sleeve of Moondancer. Just because that MLP holds a lot of memories for me for various reasons.

Anyways... back on topic haha

I am sooo excited to brag about finds, ask for advice on a few things I have questions on, check out other people's collections, show off mine, and most definitely for the trading, sales & auction!! And I'll probably be selling some from time to time too because I've recently realized that the great deals are often found on lots. I've been bundling - except for I believe three purchases where the deal was too good to pass up on just that one. But I definitely would rather bundle than buy one at a time. HUGE money saver!! But I've noticed lots are even cheaper than bundling (I consider bundling creating your own, whereas a "lot" is made by the seller and you just buy whatever is in it).

Mkay... I think I should shut up now haha I don't think this was supposed to be this long. Oops O.O

Sorry for the long read... if you even read all of this hah
I SELL VINTAGE & NEW NAME BRAND TOYS!
* Taking a break from inventory to focus on expanding my personal collection, so VERY interested in trades!
- ISO & trade link coming soon! -
SALES
Message with toy requests. 100s of brands!

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Finally someone to talk to!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 01:46:09 AM »
I read it, do I get a cookie? :biggrin: :cookie:  Haha just kidding, long intro posts are great. Welcome to the Arena! :good:

I love animals, too! We currently have two cats. There have been threads in the Off Topic for showing pics of your pets from time to time, you should see if you can find them, or start a new one :)

I hope you enjoy your stay and make a lot of new friends here!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline IceCrystal02

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 02:17:57 AM »
Welcome to the Arena!  :newpony:

Ha, I read it too!  :biggrin:

I'm also a big animal lover, I generally prefer them being in the wild, but I'm also staff to four strong-willed cats, all girls.  :)

Offline kingluke

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Great King of Lucia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 04:59:21 AM »
Welcome to the arena. I love both tattoos and animals so if you want to chat, sent me a pm.
Which generation do you collect?
Lover of Windwhistler

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 02:29:33 PM »
thank you everyone!! and hello again (:

kingluke, i only collect G1. although i'm not collecting the sister ponies or flutter ponies. and probably some others here and there that most would consider G1. i might one day collect them, but it would definitely be muuuuch down the road, after i've collected the larger majority of the others.

griffin, i will definitely join those threads. or start my own if there aren't any recent ones. i have so many pictures of my fur babies (and non-furry pets haha) so i have to do something with them!!
I SELL VINTAGE & NEW NAME BRAND TOYS!
* Taking a break from inventory to focus on expanding my personal collection, so VERY interested in trades!
- ISO & trade link coming soon! -
SALES
Message with toy requests. 100s of brands!

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 04:57:40 PM »
Hi and Welcome to the Arena!
Enjoy yourself :D

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 07:02:05 AM »
Welcome :cheer:

Aw :heart: I had to Dutch dwarf rabbits as a kid, they were very cute, called Rosey :bunny: and Posey :bunny: (pony name right there :P )

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 12:55:20 AM »

Welcome to the Arena :lovey:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 01:53:37 PM »
Welcome to the arena! :)

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 01:06:02 AM »
Wow, great intro! Nice to meet you! I'm a huge animal lover as well, used to be a zookeeper. :) Now I work with dogs and have a small flock of ducks, who are my children (and pretty much behave like dogs...lol)! <3

G1s are the best! I only actively collect G1, but have at least a couple from all generations. The ponies keep getting weirder and weirder though. lol

Edited: Oh, I'd love to see your Moondancer tat! Even if it's not up to what you want it to be just yet. I have two tattoos from back in my college days when I was studying to be a Marine Biologist (so you know, Orca and dolphin related, lol). I went in a different direction in life a little bit though, but still treasure them. :) 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 01:27:47 AM by Teddy »

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline Satin Slipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2020, 09:43:39 AM »
Welcome & Enjoy
*Frolicking Away*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal