TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

delays in shipping from Europe to USA.

(1/6) > >>

ladygodiva:
Good morning, almost a month ago, I sent a certified package from Europe to the US, but it has not yet arrived and it cannot be followed up once it leaves the country of origin. I do not think it is lost, because it is certified.
Buyers from USA, are you taking a long time to receive the packages? Approximately how many days? Thanks
 :D

Griffin:
Did you try the USPS website? Whenever I send a package, the tracking on my local post company's website is no longer updated when the item leaves the country. So I have to go to the website of the postal service of whichever country I'm sending to, and usually the tracking ID works just fine! :)

International mail has been really unpredictable recently due to the pandemic. Since so many flights have been cancelled, it's entirely possible that your package has been sent via sea so it will take longer. For quite some time, our post would not even accept mail sent to countries outside Europe (except for the US and China). Before noticing this, I sent something to Canada and it got there eventually, it just took much longer than normally.

I wouldn't be worried yet but I'd check the USPS website nevertheless, if you haven't already done so. I hope you can track down your package or it gets delivered soon! Fingers crossed.

The_Loner:
This is my personal experience with international shipping these days:

I'm in Denmark. My parents were on holiday in Madeira in early March just before the world closed down. They sent me a postcard from there that I just got a couple of weeks ago. It was three months to reach me.

I participated in Crowning Glory's Flutter Pony photo contest. She sent something to all the participants but I still haven't received what she sent me. She's in the US and it's been almost two months since she sent it.

Shipping from the UK used to be delayed to but appear to be more normal again.

ladygodiva:
 :tumble:
Thanks!!
because there's the complicated mail service. In my imagination I thought he was sent by sea, but it may be that instead of plane. Regarding USPS, I've already had a decision to track the package, but without result, I've looked for other shipping locators to track it and nothing. I know the packages aren't lost, but the buyers are worried, and so am I.

Moonbreeze:
Shipping has been a bit sketchy these couple of months. It took an envelope around 3 months to get from the US to here :( With barely any update in the tracking status from USPS. Eventually everything got here, it just took very long!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version