Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Least fave big brother pony?

(1/7) > >>

promqueen:
Who is your least favourite big brother pony and why?
For me it's Quarterback. I didn't think 3 blue big brothers was necessary (nor were 2 pink) and would've preferred a red, green or even purple one instead. I just find him the least interesting of the 3 blue brothers. My favourite is Salty because I really like his colour combinations and accessories. Can never go wrong with a blue and purple pony   :silly:

bright rabbit 1:
4-Speed because if you look at the episode which her starred I he is purple not blue, but later on he is grey again not blue. Why make his toy blue while he isn’t blue.

kingluke:
Well, I do like all big brother ponies. Picking a least favourite was hard.
I ended up picking quarterback for his blue on blue colour scheme. I'm also jot a sports fan.

If he comes up for sale for a good price, i would still buy him though.

Taffeta:
Tex for me. I do like them all, but for some reason he grabs me the least.

(Maybe I'm just too British to get the cowboy vibe xD)

I love Quarterback and his blues. I just wish he didn't sticky up so easily.

Griffin:
I kind of like them all, but if I had to pick one it would be Slugger - baseball is just something I have zero interest in, and I find his colour scheme boring. My second choice would probably be 4-Speed, there just not enough contrast in his colours to my taste! Contrast seems to be what makes it or breaks it for me. Of the two pink ones, Steamer has a more appealing symbol, I like how the green streak balances the pink colour, and I always love yellow eyes on ponies. Of the three blue ones, Salty has the most appealing colour combo and Quarterback's colours are vibrant enough to make up for the lack of contrast/variety. 4-Speed looks rather bland in comparison. However, his yellow helmet makes up for it! In general, all the ponies look better with their accessories.

I adore all the Year 6 brother ponies, and Tex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version