Pony Talk > Pony Corral

I'd buy it......if I can even find it

(1/5) > >>

Wardah:
What's the longest you have searched for a pony?

orangepeachmango:
i searched for my Jenny for a good 5+ years, since i started collecting! but of course when I found her i grabbed her :+)
right now im STILL searching for a argie squeaky butt. I've been looking for one for at least 6 or 7 years...i would probably spare no expense to buy her, i jut want one LOL!

kingluke:
Well I've been looking for a mimic ever since I started collecting 2,5 years ago. Not much else really since I was lucky enough to fullfill my piggy dreams.

Shaz:
7 years on and off hunting for a deflocked Ribbon so my first pony could have a mum....now she's finally bought and in the post on the way to me, yippee!

glitterball:

--- Quote from: Shaz on July 02, 2020, 01:21:00 AM ---7 years on and off hunting for a deflocked Ribbon so my first pony could have a mum....now she's finally bought and in the post on the way to me, yippee!

--- End quote ---

Aww!

I waited ages to buy a TAF Buttons, a couple of years ago. I kept getting put off by the price but then I treated myself! Ditto: Nightglider.... bought at around the same time... so worth it, though, I love their calm colours!! Oh and of course, a Baby Honeycomb from Germany, I had to have a baby version of one of my favourite ponies - then had the bonus of a golden-hair re-hair project of a baity adult Honeycomb to match her baby  :biggrin:

Now seeing how the prices have gone even more crazy, I'm glad I got them when I did!!

Mimic is so unusual with the green colouring, but ouch, too expensive. Customising my own one out of a baity Majesty has left me happy enough!  :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version