collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony lot ID  (Read 828 times)

Offline Firecracker

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Pony lot ID
« on: June 27, 2020, 07:12:03 PM »
I recently had to go through some old things of my partner's, and stumbled upon some ponies in there!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I know that's a styling rainbow dash, and the baby ponies aren't a hard one to figure out most likely, but the hot air ballon isn't something I know.  It's got my little pony and mcdonald's markings on it.
Any help is appreciated  :accomplished:

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Pony lot ID
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 08:23:37 PM »
The styling Rainbow Dash is from 2006. The balloon is from a European G2 McDonald's release in 1999. The baby ponies are Lavender Locket and Charm Bracelet, both from 2005, Target exclusive! :)

Offline Firecracker

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:17:09 PM »
The styling Rainbow Dash is from 2006. The balloon is from a European G2 McDonald's release in 1999. The baby ponies are Lavender Locket and Charm Bracelet, both from 2005, Target exclusive! :)
Thank you!  I guess the european mcdonalds release makes sense, as my Partner grew up in Germany.  Alas, the pony that went with it is probably long gone.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 03:27:39 AM »
Thank you!  I guess the european mcdonalds release makes sense, as my Partner grew up in Germany.  Alas, the pony that went with it is probably long gone.

I can't remember which that one is - Sweetberry maybe? - but the Mcfigures from G2 are not super htf even if they're regionally exclusive. They're maybe less common than they used to be but they still show up from time to time.

Edit: Apparently it's Sunsparkle.
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Happy_Meal_Toys#Euro_G2_4_Pony_Set

(Sunsparkle = UK name for Sundance)

Wiki says only a few countries but they were pretty much standard across Western Europe, including here in the UK. I still have the UK pamphlets for the release in my folder.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 03:30:14 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal