collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Will there ever be a G2 of Lil Litters?  (Read 1065 times)

Offline jillrose

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Will there ever be a G2 of Lil Litters?
« on: June 25, 2020, 12:56:44 PM »
Hey everyone!  Hopefully it's okay to post about Lil Litter's in this forum.  Just curious if anyone has heard any buzz about Hasbro releasing a new wave of Lil Litters with their rollout of anniversary ponies and such?  Alternatively, any talk of this from HQG1C?  (I already have a Bella...hoping they produce a puppy & bunny mom in the future!)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Will there ever be a G2 of Lil Litters?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 02:56:59 PM »
I've never heard Hasbro mention Lil Litters at all, lol. I doubt they'll ever revive it, but it'd be nice if they did.

I hope HQG1C make more kitties, too :>
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 01:42:28 AM »
I'm not sure about Basic Fun and Lil' Litters; I think they're struggling with the pandemic. HQG1C had lower sales than hoped for with Bella, I think, so I don't know that there's a lot of incentive to make more of them. (Which is a shame, since she's awesome!!)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline StillandSilent

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 05:25:13 AM »
I dont' know about officially, but I would be thrilled if someone was making replacement babies.  I think they are just the cutest and they are so hard to come  by

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 06:18:44 AM »
I'm not sure about Basic Fun and Lil' Litters; I think they're struggling with the pandemic. HQG1C had lower sales than hoped for with Bella, I think, so I don't know that there's a lot of incentive to make more of them. (Which is a shame, since she's awesome!!)

I want HQG1C Little Litters but Bella was really plain so I understand if she didn't sell too well. I think a pet to match Genie would have sold like hotcakes. Or if they want to drum up interest in Bella they need to have a custom contest.

I dont' know about officially, but I would be thrilled if someone was making replacement babies.  I think they are just the cutest and they are so hard to come  by

I'm pretty sure someone here makes resin replicas.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 07:02:32 AM »
yeah I'm sure I recall someone at least *talking* about making repro LL babies... unless I'm mixing them up with the UK mum/baby pony set?

Offline jillrose

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2020, 10:24:22 AM »
soulcookies on Instagram makes the resin Lil Litters babies :)  I have several of them.  She does customs upon request and her work is gorgeous.  You can check out mine at overthe90srainbow on Instagram, I have a photo of my most recent order from her just a few posts back.  (Sorry for the plug, but it's the easiest way for me to direct any curious persons to photos of the customs!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal