collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Breast Cancer Awareness/Ribbons And Hearts G3 for sale again update 9/12  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
Okay, trying this one last time before resorting to eBay... My last "buyer" completely ghosted me with no explanation... 🙃 So... I have a super rare G3 Breast Cancer Awareness pony aka "Ribbons & Hearts" pony for sale. One recently went for $1500 here so that is what I am asking for her, or best, most realistic offer. (Yes, we can set up a payment plan!) She was never "officially" released, though was intended to be around 2010. There are 2 poses of her, this one I am told is the "test-run pose" and most of the others found have a closed mouth and slightly different pose. Needless to say, she is quite the rarity! She's in gorgeous shape with only slight fray to ribbon symbol and 2 faint marks on non-display side. She is truly the holy grail of g3 ponies and who knows how many of her actually exist! I have stellar feedback here if anyone needs credentials. 💜 ***Serious offers only. I'm out of work, so please don't waste my time*** I am based in USA and can happily ship her anywhere fully tracked & insured. PM me, Let's talk. :) You KNOW you need more pink in your life!  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 more photos of her here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=195752335396750&id=110415813930403&fs=5&focus_composer=0
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 07:27:28 AM by Ribbs »

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Taking offers on Breast Cancer Awareness/Ribbons And Hearts G3
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 05:28:12 PM »
I would love to get her, as she's one I've been searching for for years.  Unfortunately, I'm in the midst of quitting my job and will be taking time off of work.  While I have the money now, I do need to be practical and pay bills until my next paying gig. :(

Good luck, though.  She's gorgeous!  Definitely one worth getting  :lovey:
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
Re: Breast Cancer Awareness/Ribbons And Hearts G3 for sale again update 9/12
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 07:27:46 AM »
Bump. Buyer flaked, still available!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal