collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC: Sea Pony Puffy Stickers  (Read 539 times)

Offline MyLittleMillennial

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
PC: Sea Pony Puffy Stickers
« on: June 16, 2020, 07:57:09 AM »
I got some sea pony stickers in a lot but couldn't find any sold on eBay. An old thread from the archives said the Sea Shimmer one was about $100. Does that still sound right? They're all on original backing.

Backstroke
Sea Shimmer
Splasher
Surf Rider
Tiny Bubbles

Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 08:06:04 AM by MyLittleMillennial »

Offline Pumpkin_Tart

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Sea Pony Puffy Stickers
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 08:27:35 AM »
This is according to what I have seen on eBay...
Backstroke sticker $5-10 Used w/o backing & $10-20 with backing.
Back in April, a splasher sold for around $46 USD with all accessories so my guess would be around $10-20 USD for her sticker.
I am not sure if this has changed since it is basically summer now and more people might be in the market.  I am not sure about Sea Shimmer. Hope this helps! :)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: PC: Sea Pony Puffy Stickers
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 01:03:53 PM »
I think the only really expensive ones are the ones with the Y3 adult sea ponies.

In terms of the baby sea ponies, you probably would get more if you had stickers for Water Lily, Ripple, Sunshower, Beachcomber because they didn't have puffy stickers outside of the UK. Any of the first set are fairly common though I think. Although if they're in good condition they might get more attention (on original backing and such).

So I think Pumpkin_Tart's suggestion of around $10ish makes sense if in good shape.

I'll let the experts weigh in as well, but I think aside a couple of exceptions (Y3 adult sea ponies and maybe the 2nd set Rainbows to a degree), the puffy stickers available in the US are not super HTF or expensive.

Most of the expensive ones tend to come from the UK or from Europe, including Nirvana in European releases, particularly Italian ponies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal