Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Non pony species- what is your favorite?

(1/7) > >>

Mana Minori:
My Little Pony has a very large amount of non pony species- from Bushwooloes, Furbobs, Witches, Trolls, Penma, and Pigs, to Griffons, Zebras, Twittermites, Perasprites, Bugbears, and Ursa Major/Minor. The world across every pony generation is chock full of interesting and largely unexplored species. What is your personal favorite? What sort of backstory might you give to a select non-pony species that might lack one?

I have always had a fascination for the Ursa that were introduced in g4- as I had long held love for astronomy - even making OC’s with astro-attributes and names. The Ursa remain largely mysterious, and I like to think that they are the raw energy “astra” forms of Care Bears, which were distant and ancestors of certain clans of ponies (through Noble Heart Horse).

The Penma are another interesting species- possessing shape shifting powers, and are quite beautiful in their default form.

lovesbabysquirmy:
The Bushwoolies!

kingluke:
Toy wise, I like Kingsley the lion and Creamsicle the giraffe.
They look cute and unique. I don't have either of them however.

Show wise, I love the hippogriffs from FIM. Their design is so cool and i like how they can be both on land and underwater. Changelings are high on my list too. I like their redemption arc and the fact that they are bug like.
One of my favourites must be the Kirin. With their deer like design, special magic and great singing voices.

I've never read the specific comic, but in a FIM comic there are deer that live in their own society. i would have loved to see the show expand upon that.

I would have loved to see more non ponies toy wise. Especially more (and less htf) pony friends. Especially deer.
Oakley is nice but costs a fortune and is more of a moose imo.

Taffeta:
Dragons :)

Specifically the attendants. Not keen on G3 Spike or Dragons in G4, nor the kind in the Wouldbe DragonSlayer. But the Princess Dragons and comic Spike are fine with me.

Mana Minori:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on June 16, 2020, 02:14:15 AM ---Dragons :)

Specifically the attendants. Not keen on G3 Spike or Dragons in G4, nor the kind in the Wouldbe DragonSlayer. But the Princess Dragons and comic Spike are fine with me.

--- End quote ---
the toy dragons were cute! I have always wished I could find one in the wild, but I never did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version