collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New retro tee-shirt spotted at US Wal-Mart  (Read 1719 times)

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New retro tee-shirt spotted at US Wal-Mart
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2020, 05:57:56 AM »
It is kids sizes only. I found it on a rack with other tie dye shirts/ licensed ones, though they were in the back. Every store arranges differently, these were on hangers.
I think a 36A/B could wear an 18 comfortably as it is a bit big on me. Don't be afraid to do what I did and throw it on over what you're wearing! Closed fitting rooms are unacceptable.

That would probably fit then. For 8 bucks you can't go wrong! I'm totally going to look for one.

Fitting rooms are closed? Because of the virus?That's weird. I would think more germs would be spread from people buying things that didn't fit and then returning them after taking them home and exposing them to more people, but what do I know?  :lookround:

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2020, 09:23:59 AM »
It is kids sizes only. I found it on a rack with other tie dye shirts/ licensed ones, though they were in the back. Every store arranges differently, these were on hangers.
I think a 36A/B could wear an 18 comfortably as it is a bit big on me. Don't be afraid to do what I did and throw it on over what you're wearing! Closed fitting rooms are unacceptable.
no hope for us bigger boned people, then. I hate that little girls are the only ones who get cute pony clothes. Yeah, I know the brand is kind of geared toward them, majorly, but adult pony fans and collectors exist. Wish companies thought about that, and it wasn’t only WeLoveFine and fansy super expensive designers that make adult pony clothing. Cause that seems like those are the only options.
Sorry, didn’t mean to rant. Just wanna see this shirt made for adults too. (And not just the petites who can fit into one)
I was cursed with the thick gene, and I can tell from looking at the pic of you modeling the shirt- no way in Tartarus would I be able to fit in that. The price is an absolute steal! But no point in buying it if I wouldn’t be able to wear it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 09:26:19 AM by Mana Minori »
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2020, 10:17:52 AM »
no hope for us bigger boned people, then. I hate that little girls are the only ones who get cute pony clothes. Yeah, I know the brand is kind of geared toward them, majorly, but adult pony fans and collectors exist. Wish companies thought about that, and it wasn’t only WeLoveFine and fansy super expensive designers that make adult pony clothing. Cause that seems like those are the only options.
Sorry, didn’t mean to rant. Just wanna see this shirt made for adults too. (And not just the petites who can fit into one)
I was cursed with the thick gene, and I can tell from looking at the pic of you modeling the shirt- no way in Tartarus would I be able to fit in that. The price is an absolute steal! But no point in buying it if I wouldn’t be able to wear it.

If you or someone you know has any sewing skills, maybe could a panels to make it bigger?  I looked at our Walmart but did not see it.  May have to try the other store.  Would get one for my daughter for when she is older.  I doubt I would find the largest size very comfortable either.  Maybe 10 years ago, but not now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2020, 10:26:47 AM »

These shirts at walmart go all the way up to 2XL
https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=0&facet=clothing_size%3A2XL&query=retro+womens+my+little+pony+shirt

(If it doesn't work, just type "rretro womens my little pony shirt" and filter to 2XL)

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 10:44:47 AM »
Oh I'm headed over there today hopefully. I'll keep an eye out! I'm not petite at all though, hope they have plus sizes.

I believe I grabbed the largest size, which was the one she has on, and I can't believe it but it fits! I'm DDD and size 16.
:)

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2020, 12:49:41 PM »

Closed fitting rooms are absolutely not unacceptable during a pandemic. I'm glad to hear that at least some Walmarts have closed their fitting rooms. You have no way of knowing if someone sick tried on those clothes before you. I know. I worked in Apparel and one reason I haven't gone back is I was concerned about if people were still allowed to try clothes on. I refused to try clothes on before the pandemic because again, there's no way of knowing who tried those clothes on before you did or how many people tried on that same piece of clothing and if they were sick when they did so since those clothes go right back out on the floor. I'd go home and wash whatever clothes I bought first then return it with the receipt if it didn't fit.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 12:54:04 PM by Koudoawaia »

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2020, 05:47:44 PM »
Nuuuu I'm too fat for kids clothes xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal