collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unleash the prototypes!  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Unleash the prototypes!
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2020, 12:20:35 PM »
The black one could be done easily on any baity CP. Paint and ritdye is all you'll need. ;)

No pinto is chestnut patches on a tan body.  Its supposed to be either solid patches on a white body, or white patches on a solid body.

Personally, I'd pass on these if they were made. I don't like the collectors pose at all and I don't like purely realistic colors on fantasy horse lines, or fantasy colors on realistic horse lines. With a few exceptions, such as Breyers Newmarket and Zenith, and the silver bays in the DnD pack.

I've got plenty in my collections to satisfy my need for realistic horsies and fantasy horsies.

Honestly if they were released I'd probably only be interested in the black one. Despite it being a "natural" horse color, it's also an elegant color. I'm honestly surprised the HQG1C project hasn't done a black pony yet.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2020, 12:30:52 PM »
The black one could be done easily on any baity CP. Paint and ritdye is all you'll need. ;)

No pinto is chestnut patches on a tan body.  Its supposed to be either solid patches on a white body, or white patches on a solid body.

Personally, I'd pass on these if they were made. I don't like the collectors pose at all and I don't like purely realistic colors on fantasy horse lines, or fantasy colors on realistic horse lines. With a few exceptions, such as Breyers Newmarket and Zenith, and the silver bays in the DnD pack.

I've got plenty in my collections to satisfy my need for realistic horsies and fantasy horsies.

Honestly if they were released I'd probably only be interested in the black one. Despite it being a "natural" horse color, it's also an elegant color. I'm honestly surprised the HQG1C project hasn't done a black pony yet.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought they had...?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2020, 12:45:59 PM »
They have! Probably my favorite ponies of all the ponies they've produced. I think they're just as beautiful and fantastical as Hasbro's pastel and neon pink ponies.  :shrug:

A six-pack of natural colored CP ponies would really appeal to me. But I also love the idea of mixing browns, tans, greys, and blacks into pony color schemes more often too.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 01:06:54 PM by Tropical_Sunset »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2020, 12:47:15 PM »

They've released some.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2020, 02:47:23 PM »
omg yes, i so very much want these ponies to be released :D and this is coming from someone who's love pastels and fantasy scheme and fav colour is pink :lol: but brown macau peachy is one of my fav ponies.
licorices and chestnut would be great names.
i think hasbro tried a little  at the start with natural colours with butterscotch's burnt orange/tan colour and snuzzles grey body.
man i really want to see natural colour collector pose ponies.

They've released some.
yes but not in the collector pose which is a bummer, just in sitting pose, big brother and rearing baby poses.

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2020, 04:07:31 PM »
omg yes, i so very much want these ponies to be released :D and this is coming from someone who's love pastels and fantasy scheme and fav colour is pink :lol: but brown macau peachy is one of my fav ponies.
licorices and chestnut would be great names.
i think hasbro tried a little  at the start with natural colours with butterscotch's burnt orange/tan colour and snuzzles grey body.
man i really want to see natural colour collector pose ponies.

They've released some.
yes but not in the collector pose which is a bummer, just in sitting pose, big brother and rearing baby poses.

Doesn't hafta be collector pose.

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2020, 06:34:02 PM »
I love them both, but probably the right one a little bit more! I know I would buy them without a second thought.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2020, 10:24:06 PM »
I would totally buy a set of natural color ponies! It would be so neat to have them with the rest of the fantasy colors!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2020, 10:35:40 PM »
I would totally buy a set of natural color ponies! It would be so neat to have them with the rest of the fantasy colors!
ueah, I mean, Snuzzle is grey, there are tons upon tons of white ponies (Majesty, Celestia, Sunny Daze), The MPP was tan, Troubleshoes is brown, King Sombra is black... there is totally room for more natural colored ponies!
formerly nightmare muffin

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2020, 10:49:42 PM »
ueah, I mean, Snuzzle is grey, there are tons upon tons of white ponies (Majesty, Celestia, Sunny Daze), The MPP was tan, Troubleshoes is brown, King Sombra is black... there is totally room for more natural colored ponies!

Not forgetting Jenny.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2020, 12:50:39 AM »
I have done all of these in the past as customs. They were really fun to make.

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2020, 03:14:07 AM »
I would love them! I’m drawn to mlp for the fantasy colors of course, but a natural colored pony here and there to shake things up is always welcome by me! I’ve always thought the black prototype is especially beautiful. The pink ribbon around her neck is precious.

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2020, 05:28:27 AM »
I don't mind them if they have rainbowy colors to offset it, like Snuzzle for example.

White horses are gray, cream or perlino btw. The only truly white horse is albino.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 05:30:17 AM by Leave a Whisper »

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2020, 07:18:03 AM »
I'm not a horse person, so natural colours don't really do it for me... I prefer fantasy colours. I don't mind it if they have some unnatural colours *as well* (like Cherry Spices, brown w/ bright red hair, or Snuzzle = grey w/ pink hair, etc), I like some variety, but I'm not really that desperate for these.

'Course, I wouldn't say no to them, either. But if I had a choice between these and fantasy coloured ponies, I'd go for the latter. ;)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2020, 08:45:25 AM »
50th anniversary... ok  I am gonna feel old, but yeah, a special duo in that case alongside a bit of history box art makes sense to me

and yes HQG1Cs released a whole family set in black :-) so we have our black pony fix for G1 molds in that case, too

i'm in the  "MLP be fantasy ponies" mindset but will welcome new additions if they make them as admittedly I would prefer a new release that is G1 inspired instead of that new morph pig/cat style

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal