collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Custom outfits and gear for Megan (incl. Castlevania and more)  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Custom outfits and gear for Megan (incl. Castlevania and more)
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 12:50:15 AM »
Oh her Zelda cosplay looks fab already!
:blush: :blush: :blush: I-it's nowhere near as good as the dress on your Princess Zelda pony.. It's just a cheap hand-drawn-and-colored paper overlay for her stock dress, and it doesn't even have a back right now. It's being hold on by her arms being at her sides in that pic.. And I'll have to rework how the paldrons are attached to allow her arms to actually move while she's in it.

Hey hey hey :hug: I put countless working hours in that custom and made so many mistakes in the process, not to mention all the tweaks that were needed to translate the dress into something that can be worn by a creature walking on all fours. :D Considering that, yours is so much more accurate! And I recognised it instantly although I confess I've never actually played any of the Zelda games. I bet it will look fantastic when finished. :) I actually love paper, it's such a fun and versatile material to work with. And once you've completed it, I'm sure the paper overlay could be used as a pattern if you ever wanted to make a more durable version using fabric and/or clay.     
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal