collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dream valley cribs-majesty’s castle (MTV cribs parody and grail brag)  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hello, and how are you this afternoon my lovely subjects? On this episode of cribs, we are taking a look at my new dream castle.

So this is my entrance. It is very nice, even though it has none of my wall decor. What I like most is the drawbridge!

Which I can drop when my friends come around for tea.

sips facts not tea not sure where my teacups went.

It has many rooms, but let me show you the back garden, where twilight is jumping through hoops!

She’s been doing that for hours. Spike just likes to watch.

A few of the stones have broken off, but my super glue insurance should cover them, in addition to the only wall decor I have.

And finally, one of the stranger items in the castle: my magic mirror. I’m not entirely sure on how it works, but I can use it to watch over my subjects, and strangely enough...it spoots out baby ponies when some adult ponies look at themselves in it. I’m not sure how it works, but I suppose it has something to do with Hasbro-pg cannon constants. Either that, or the dream valleys unusual magic matrix. Moondancer is looking into it. Sundance has been the latest test subject, and here she is explaining the mystery of life to her new goal.

you see that mirror? You came out of it one day, along with all the other baby ponies ...so then how come baby sweet celebrations has a dad if he came from here too?

And that is the tour of my castle! It’s still a work in progress as some furnishings need to be found. But I am quite happy with it. Farewell ponies!

So yeah, I managed to get my hands on a dream castle. Shipping took a while, almost two months total. It’s a bit busted up, but all the big things are there. I’m looking for some of the parts that I’m missing, and trying to find a replacement for all the stickers. I thought the preservation project had a link to a sticker sheet, but I can find it.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Congratulations on your Dream Castle! I never did get one of those, but have fond memories of playing with my friend's DC at her house back in the day. You are right, I think there is a sticker sheet on the preservation site you can print out. Good luck with your restoration!

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
So cute! IMHO one of the most iconic playsets of all MLP...and I loved that photo of Majesty looking in the mirror. Congrats, it looks great! ^.^
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline ZeldaTheSwordsman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Death to Eclipse" protests DA's dumb new UI
    • View Profile
Brilliant work with the parody, and congrats on acquiring Dream Castle. It is a glorious playset even without accessories.

I've always seen the mirror babies thing as a way to explain the babies who are identical or mostly identical to their mothers (Baby Moondancer, Baby Firefly, Baby Sundance, etc.). After all, the normal way doesn't tend to produce such close copies.

Side note: I spotted a couple typos. "cannon" instead of "canon" (the one with the double-n is specifically big guns) and "goal" instead of "foal"
should be perma-moderated

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dream valley cribs-majesty’s castle (MTV cribs parody and grail brag)
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 01:11:18 AM »
Love this photo story!!! And Baby Bro Sweet Celebrations came from his Dad, while Baby Sis came from her Mum
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal