Pony Talk > Off Topic

Change In Eating Habits

(1/3) > >>

Satin Slipper:
Has Anyone Else Experienced Changes In Their Eating Habits?

Before The Quarantine I Ate Very Healthy On Weekdays...

Breakfast:
Cereal And/Or Bagel And/Or Fruit

Lunch:
Rotisserie Chicken Or Salmon Or Pasta Or Sandwich
Vegetables And/Or Potatoes And/Or Rice

Dinner:
Pizza And/Or And/Or Crackers And/Or Chicken Wings

Since Quarantine Started, I Can't Find The Energy To Cook Everyday.

Now:

Eggs
Bagel
Donut
Popcorn
Potatoe Chips

1 A Week:
Restaurant Food (Which Lasts More Than 1 Meal)

My Appetite Has Greatly Decreased From Before Quarantine.
I'm Not Very Hungry And Don't Have Energy To Eat.
Has Anyone Else Experienced Changes In Their Regular Diet?

dragonfly:
Well, i love my junk food. Over the winter and through the first part of lockdown, I ate a lot of comfort food. :) I'm now trying to adjust that so I can get back into shape before my birthday.

Quarantine was a big lifestyle change for people, and not knowing what to expect, and which info to trust, can be anxiety inducing or even cause depression.  I understand not having the energy to do certain things that used to be routine. What are you doing to take care of yourself, hun?

It sounds like your diet doesn't have a lot of nutrients which would help maintain your energy levels and health...a lot of carbs, which feel good to eat, but there's a crash afterwards, and not healthy to have it as a large percentage of your dietary intake.

lovesbabysquirmy:
Now that I don't have 2 jobs and am not working 70 hours a week... I actually have time to eat.  Which is a problem because my job kept me very active.  Now I am lucky if I get 1000 steps in a day. 
I used to almost fall asleep while having dinner, now I am thinking about dinner at 11am.

Koudoawaia:
Our low carb diet kinda went out the window. We're still staying home but decided we better get back on it at least for the majority of the time. However, this shortage of Diet Coke with Splenda lately makes that incredibly difficult and we're having to go to regular Coke =l

banditpony:
I'm actually eating way better then normal. At this time, everything is super clean, with lots of protein, good veggies, and few carbs.

I was too exhausted with my work schedule to prep healthy foods for meals at work. u_u; So I figured I'd take the opportunity of this precious time that I've gained in my life.

Although in the beginning, on purpose, I ate a TON of junk food because I could. I just made a promise to myself I wasn't gonna gain a pants size.I sorta did, but then worked it off. It's kinda hard to tell weight gain sometimes in pajama pants, haha. But at this point I'm on track to be down a pants size when I gotta go back into work. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version