Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

My Fake Reverse Gusty

<< < (2/7) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
This sounds less like a run-of-the-mill scam and more like if Nancy Drew was on the CGI team investigating a scam. That's seriously quite a story BabySquirmy.

BabyBlueRibbon:
I remember this.  It was a crazy event back in the day.

tailrustedtealeaf:
I had heard of fakes but had no clue there was that much stuff going on! That's so cool! I'd love to see more longtime members share stories.
Your Rusty is so gorgeous.

RLisa:
Wow what a story! Almost an episode of ponybusters! Thank you for sharing lovesbabysquirmy.

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on May 28, 2020, 12:10:59 PM ---I had heard of fakes but had no clue there was that much stuff going on! That's so cool! I'd love to see more longtime members share stories.

--- End quote ---
I'd second that! And Rusty is a cute nickname.

Crazy that there's only one real reverse Gusty. Makes me wonder about possible unique ponies with factory mistakes that were simply tossed.

Safflower:
Ooh, the story of the Rusty scam... what a tale.

Honestly stories and history like this is a big part of why I love the pony community, even if I wasn't around for any of them!

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on May 28, 2020, 12:10:59 PM ---I had heard of fakes but had no clue there was that much stuff going on! That's so cool! I'd love to see more longtime members share stories.

--- End quote ---
We should definitely have a story thread, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version